Bonjour Zizou! Au revoir Jose la zizi........?

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

It feels like we've crossed the Rubicon and Jose's days are numbered. There's just too much talk about it to think anything else. Tonight's game against Spurs would need to be a masterclass win to hold back the tide for a while, but a loss could be the end.

I can't see anyone else being in the frame other than Zidane. I also believe he will be capable of getting more out of our players than Jose has. There are no guarantees in football, therefore i'd be happy to pull the trigger on Jose right now before a ball is kicked tonight.

I hope this is the start of something beautiful....... (If it happens...) :ympray:

:eatpopcorn:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

2 months ago

I'm with you brother. Bring on Zizou and all his shiny Frenchness
Felwin
First Teamer

2 months ago

Jesus, Laz. You're mirroring my exact thoughts of about 20 minutes ago.

Get the popcorn at the ready, even if we're shit it'll be hilarious. Can't wait to see the back of Jose now.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

You seriously think Zidane will fix this defence! Haha. He’d do no better than anyone else.

Since we lost Rio/Vida/Evra all in the space of one season and we’ve spent 4-5 years NOT replacing them.

I started a thread saying similar.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 months ago

Zidane isn’t the answer.

I have no idea what is.

What a fucking shambles.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
You seriously think Zidane will fix this defence! Haha. He’d do no better than anyone else.

Since we lost Rio/Vida/Evra all in the space of one season and we’ve spent 4-5 years NOT replacing them.

I started a thread saying similar.
Yes. (If he signs up obviously) The funny thing is if Jose stays he'll have to improve them or we're fucked. What happens then, once he improves them? Are the players still shite? Who bought Bailly and Lindelof? Who coaches them? Funny how every player is worse, even the WC one...... So they've all just been struck by terminal shiteness?

:wall:
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

I've been saying Jones and Smalling are crap from day one but people here defended them.
Now we pay the price.
This is why we must get rid of players who can't hit the ground running. He'll, Guardiola did it even without giving them a chance in preseason.
We'll be saying the same about Martial in a few years time. Zizou won't fix Pogba either
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
Zidane isn’t the answer.

I have no idea what is.

What a fucking shambles.
But you 'know' Zidane isn't...... %-(
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
I've been saying Jones and Smalling are crap from day one but people here defended them.
Now we pay the price.
This is why we must get rid of players who can't hit the ground running. He'll, Guardiola did it even without giving them a chance in preseason.
We'll be saying the same about Martial in a few years time. Zizou won't fix Pogba either
Tbf we expect this kind of vision from one of Rants leading lights. How did the rest of us miss that Smalling and Jones thing....?

As soon as we get a couple of boxes of those hit the ground running players we'll be sorted.......
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
Now we pay the price.
Tbf we expect this kind of vision from one of Rants leading lights. How did the rest of us miss that Smalling and Jones thing....?

As soon as we get a couple of boxes of those hit the ground running players we'll be sorted.......
Hmm I don't know man. People were on about the Dunc Edwards thing.