vs Watford

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13642
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

DE GEA SAVES US!!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13642
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Jose will Trump the fuck out of this.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4825
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

At least we get a game without Matic, especially now Fellaini's the player he was supposed to be
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20662
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Jesus christ we hang on, De Gea saves us more points we don't deserve

It shouldn't be this tense against Watford ffs. A better team would hammer us, like Tottenham did.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4733
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Ruined the game after a good first half.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20662
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Jose will Trump the fuck out of this.
Yeah, he'll sell a win away at Watford as if we've won the league and muppets will lap it up
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13642
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

marlon wrote:
2 months ago
At least we get a game without Matic, especially now Fellaini's the player he was supposed to be
Remind me what he was supposed to be again? Some eejit on here once said he was the new Keane. You could see a bit of it today tbf, he has more impact than Pogba and he's WC.... :))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13642
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
Ruined the game after a good first half.
Speak of the Devil....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13642
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Jesus christ we hang on, De Gea saves us more points we don't deserve

It shouldn't be this tense against Watford ffs. A better team would hammer us, like Tottenham did.
Watford didn't turn up first half, but then second half they won it and should have drawn the game but for De Gea. What they did that we can't do is obviously change a game, they stepped it up and played differently, black and white compared to our shades of grey.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20662
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Jesus christ we hang on, De Gea saves us more points we don't deserve

It shouldn't be this tense against Watford ffs. A better team would hammer us, like Tottenham did.
Watford didn't turn up first half, but then second half they won it and should have drawn the game but for De Gea. What they did that we can't do is obviously change a game, they stepped it up and played differently, black and white compared to our shades of grey.
Yeah we look super vulnerable when the opposiiton press us. None of our players can play under pressure. Matic and Pogba are like statues, and they start giving it away and that invites more pressure. It's been like this since day one under Jose. Teams will start figuring us out. I can't see us making 81 points again, despite signing 3 new players and having another preseason to work with the squad. He needs to come up with a plan b that's not parking the bus and knocking it long and train passing the ball under pressure.
Post Reply