1 week ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Jesus christ we hang on, De Gea saves us more points we don't deserve

It shouldn't be this tense against Watford ffs. A better team would hammer us, like Tottenham did.
Watford didn't turn up first half, but then second half they won it and should have drawn the game but for De Gea. What they did that we can't do is obviously change a game, they stepped it up and played differently, black and white compared to our shades of grey.
Yeah we look super vulnerable when the opposiiton press us. None of our players can play under pressure. Matic and Pogba are like statues, and they start giving it away and that invites more pressure. It's been like this since day one under Jose. Teams will start figuring us out. I can't see us making 81 points again, despite signing 3 new players and having another preseason to work with the squad. He needs to come up with a plan b that's not parking the bus and knocking it long and train passing the ball under pressure.
the problem there is that plenty of teams had already found us out last season and we used that shit plan b to get us those 81 points. this season, Mourinho has already tweaked some things but the underlying ethos and frailty remains. we haven't really seen the shit plan b come out yet because we were so quickly fucked over by spurs they couldn't even get round to it. the season is young yet so make sure you're all prepared to be bored shitless and/or chew your fingernails over last ditch route one football.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 week ago

this season is a waste of time for me, we’re just treading water tbf with no specific goals going forward, playing to get top 4 again ffs fuck off cunt
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 week ago
this season is a waste of time for me, we’re just treading water tbf with no specific goals going forward, playing to get top 4 again ffs fuck off cunt
Aye it was a write off in summer when Jose said we can't win the league if City smash it again. Then he started moaning about preseason and the fact he only got 3 new players. Now beating Brighton and Watford is considered a great victory. And when we finish in the top 4 it will be hailed as a success, when this was the season we were absolutely definitely meant to be challenging for the big trophies.

Remarkable how he's managed to lower expectations when his career is built on winning major trophies of which we have none, and will probably win none - and also convince some he's been massively hard done by when he's nearly signed a brand new 11
Steggo
Legend

1 week ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 week ago
Aye it was a write off in summer when Jose said we can't win the league if City smash it again. Then he started moaning about preseason and the fact he only got 3 new players. Now beating Brighton and Watford is considered a great victory. And when we finish in the top 4 it will be hailed as a success, when this was the season we were absolutely definitely meant to be challenging for the big trophies.

Remarkable how he's managed to lower expectations when his career is built on winning major trophies of which we have none, and will probably win none - and also convince some he's been massively hard done by when he's nearly signed a brand new 11
All that,Sid,plus Felliani is our best player!!! How low can standards drop?
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Fucking pale Pink shirts.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X