vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
Lukaku doing a much worse job of holding the ball up than Rash
He made the breakthrough. And he'll pick up goals. But he doesn't have the technical ability to be part of what we need to be.
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
7 months ago
Different sort of game, performance and win. Fair play. A bit more 'grind it out' but still with more positivity and pressing.

Spurs will be a big test.
we certainly looked a bit more like a team that has only recently been told that the idea of the game is to score goals but at least we were generally trying to do that still.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
Time to have a read thru the Rashford thread again....... :D
Everyone that said he was dross while Jose was playing him at wingback can fuck off
They can, but i'm more interested in the people who when i pointed out he was only a kid and needed time and patience laughed at me and suggested they knew better... :-@
why bother? one of them ain't here any more and the other has a skin thicker than phil jones is
Because there's next to no banter on here and it's not going to improve on it's own......
not sure what's worse... the lack of banter or you resorting to trying banter out on people who aren't here anymore.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Did anybody catch Shola Ameobi before kick off saying he wished Jose was still manager for this un :)) said Newcastle would have stood a better chance
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Matic was better in this game tbf. Seems to have taken him a few games to unlearn the bus drivers conditioning. But it's worrying how little Atsu easily beat him by just standing behind the cunt and receiving the ball.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago

Everyone that said he was dross while Jose was playing him at wingback can fuck off
They can, but i'm more interested in the people who when i pointed out he was only a kid and needed time and patience laughed at me and suggested they knew better... :-@
why bother? one of them ain't here any more and the other has a skin thicker than phil jones is
Because there's next to no banter on here and it's not going to improve on it's own......
not sure what's worse... the lack of banter or you resorting to trying banter out on people who aren't here anymore.
Dozer and Bri are still here.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X