Will we make top 4?

Manchester United chat
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

It would be great if they are able to do it but the weight of expectation is the last thing they need whilst trying to find a bit of an identity as a team (finally).
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

I don't really care one way or the other. This wasn't meant to be Ole's season it was meant to be Jose's. Jose has utterly failed and Ole has been called in to steady the ship after three previous managers failed bigly...... He has done better than any of them and has us playing the kind of football i want to see us play. Top 4 would be a massive bonus but really should be seen as a silver lining rather than a target to be aimed for as that will end up being the rod to beat Ole with if we don't get it.... " So and so would have got us into the top four..."
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

This is how United's row in the league table reads now, compared to how it read when Ole took over.

11 - 5 - 5 ... 43 32 + 11 .. 38
7 - 5 - 5 ..... 29 29 + 0 .... 26
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
This is how United's row in the league table reads now, compared to how it read when Ole took over.

11 - 5 - 5 ... 43 32 + 11 .. 38
7 - 5 - 5 ..... 29 29 + 0 .... 26
The goals scored is the big one. We've scored more than Chelsea, are just 3 off Arsenal and Spurs, and 6 off Liverpool. It's a massive turnaround from the bus driver's dogshit.

And to think I was told for 3 years by the Jose truthers that his defensive football was a myth and we'd score a load of goals
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

We're the only team to have won all 4 games over christmas. Alright some of the teams were shite, but they were the ones Pulis was unable to beat or even go toe to toe with.

Top 4 is on
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

We've reeled in Arsenal, now we're just 6 points off Chelsea and 7 off Tottenham

Looks like Kane might have done his metatarsal as well, so they'll be fucked without him. And they're losing Son to the asian games.

4th is definitely up for grabs now
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
We've reeled in Arsenal, now we're just 6 points off Chelsea and 7 off Tottenham

Looks like Kane might have done his metatarsal as well, so they'll be fucked without him. And they're losing Son to the asian games.

4th is definitely up for grabs now
Sure is. Look at the next 4 games too:

Brighton H
Burnley H
Fulham A
Leicester A

Chelsea

Arsenal A
Huddersfield H
Bournemouth A
City H

Spurs

Fulham A
Newcastle H
Watford H
Leicester H

Ours look the easiest. We should be getting 10-12 points.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

I can't believe it's even a possibility after the last few months. Happy days are here again!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Top four still seems like a long shot, especially if Chelsea get Higuain. It would be an impressive achievement.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Kane out for 6-8 weeks and Son off to the Asia cup for the next month...,