worst player at the club

Manchester United chat

gobshites

lump
0
No votes
mata
0
No votes
bellendcia
0
No votes
birdshit eating cunt
0
No votes
satchel
4
80%
bastard son of joey
0
No votes
darmian
0
No votes
perara
0
No votes
smalling
0
No votes
roho
1
20%
 
Total votes: 5
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6860
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5057
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.
But Jones has the longevity argument. He's been shit for a decade now I think.
Can't decide between these two.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6860
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.
But Jones has the longevity argument. He's been shit for a decade now I think.
Can't decide between these two.
Jones has had his moments. It's a lesser, cheaper degree of crapness than sanchez. sanchez has never had a good game for us as far as I can remember.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5057
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.
But Jones has the longevity argument. He's been shit for a decade now I think.
Can't decide between these two.
Jones has had his moments. It's a lesser, cheaper degree of crapness than sanchez. sanchez has never had a good game for us as far as I can remember.
Your avatar is outdated now bman. Change to Sanchez.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6860
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Against PSG, we had Sánchez, Lukaku, and Maya on the bench. That must be not far off a million quid a week paid to them. And I expected absolutely nothing of them if they were to come on, and that’s exactly what we got when they did. Big problems with the squad.

We were losing the midfield battle, and only Fred on the bench, plainly doesn’t have Ole’s confidence.
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4808
Joined: 5 years ago

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
Against PSG, we had Sánchez, Lukaku, and Maya on the bench. That must be not far off a million quid a week paid to them. And I expected absolutely nothing of them if they were to come on, and that’s exactly what we got when they did. Big problems with the squad.

We were losing the midfield battle, and only Fred on the bench, plainly doesn’t have Ole’s confidence.
And they'll all be paid more than their counterparts. Sanchez will be on more than Di Maria. Mata will be on more than Draxler. And I'd bet Lukaku is on more than Mbappe.

We need to find a way of offloading them all. Surely some gullible Chinese outfits would be takers for Lukaku and Sanchez
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 22888
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
Against PSG, we had Sánchez, Lukaku, and Maya on the bench. That must be not far off a million quid a week paid to them. And I expected absolutely nothing of them if they were to come on, and that’s exactly what we got when they did. Big problems with the squad.

We were losing the midfield battle, and only Fred on the bench, plainly doesn’t have Ole’s confidence.
And they'll all be paid more than their counterparts. Sanchez will be on more than Di Maria. Mata will be on more than Draxler. And I'd bet Lukaku is on more than Mbappe.

We need to find a way of offloading them all. Surely some gullible Chinese outfits would be takers for Lukaku and Sanchez
Mata has a degree in finance so he knows what he's doing. He's got quality and is a nice fella. But he's been happy to sit on the bench throughout the prime of his career (after being the best player in the Prem remember) and earn millions which he'll be investing wisely with his finance degree. It's not the sort of character we want at United. We want players that are desperate to play.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4941
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

mata not being ditched at the start was the first sign joey was finished as a big bollocks cunt, he was meant to hate him from chelsea ffs
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15308
Joined: 6 years ago

5 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
6 months ago
mata not being ditched at the start was the first sign joey was finished as a big bollocks cunt, he was meant to hate him from chelsea ffs
The first sign for you.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 22888
Joined: 6 years ago

5 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
6 months ago
mata not being ditched at the start was the first sign joey was finished as a big bollocks cunt, he was meant to hate him from chelsea ffs
The first sign for you.......
Knob sat on the fence big time with Mourinho. He was intimidated by Harry and Pint like, but for me he believed in the cunts outdated CV for too long. Pulis got away with shit no other manager could, to absolutely no criticism from Rants biggest gobshite critic.
Post Reply