3 months ago

poch for me
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

I'm gonna hold fire for now

But one thing to consider, Poch needs a rebuild to build his team, whereas Ole has broke records and made us the form team in europe with what he has
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

No competition for me. I'm not saying he's going to be as good as Moyes, LVG and Jose but he's had his audition and passed with flying colours. But more importantly the players want him and are playing for him.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Right now, I’m thinking Ole is the way to go. I start thinks to myself, but Ole hasn’t passed any really big tests, but then I realize, Pochettino has never won a fucking thing either. The argument for Poch is good football and consistency, but so far Ole has delivered that. Plus he knows the flu and expects to win everything like he did when he played here.

I don’t think we need to make a final decision yet, but getting McTominay to look make Liverpool look like a toothless outfit is good management.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Typing on a phone, sorry.
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

Ole impresses me more and more with every match. The football is a million times better than it has been for years and we've had excellent results against most of our main rivals. He showed a particularly strong level of tactical awareness in the second half against Liverpool. We were unlucky not to win that game.

I don't expect us to win every game from now until the end of the season but it's becoming increasingly inarguable (IMO anyway) that he should get the job.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

cant argue with it if we finish above spurs tbf
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Can’t see past Ole now. But he needs backing properly. The squad still needs work - looking at how he’s done so far, with 4 or 5 good additions it’s genuinely exciting to think where we could go.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
3 months ago
Can’t see past Ole now. But he needs backing properly. The squad still needs work - looking at how he’s done so far, with 4 or 5 good additions it’s genuinely exciting to think where we could go.
I doubt Ole will get 4 or 5 now that we've proven we're a top team. Probably more like 2 or 3 tops. But changes are happening with them getting rid of Fellaini and Valencia. I think more will go too. Surely Sanchez. A year and a half of doing fuck all is enough. But yeah it feels like we're going in a new direction.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Yeah three at the most in the summer I reckon.

We need a centre back and a quality deeper lying play maker. Someone like a Veratti. And I think we need a proper right sided wide man. Someone to give us more width and penetration - but then, part of me thinks we should give the likes of Perreira, Gomes, Chong and Greenwood a proper crack.