vs Cardiff

Forum for match day threads
Pikey McScum
Star Man

2 months ago

Anyone really give a fiddler's fuck?

I can see the newspapers eagerly looking to misinterpret players' waving to the crowd at OT when they do the post-match lap i.e. "He waved, so he's leaving"
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
2 months ago
Anyone really give a fiddler's fuck?

I can see the newspapers eagerly looking to misinterpret players' waving to the crowd at OT when they do the post-match lap i.e. "He waved, so he's leaving"
i'm sure there'll be the odd ranter joining in with the eager misinterpretations.

As for this game, I hope we at least go out with a last home performance worth watching. It's the hope that kills you though.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

There might be some chanting towards Woodward now the focus is on him, and especially after Nevs comments. But then ceo and owners face abuse on a daily basis at loads of clubs and it achieves fuck all.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
There might be some chanting towards Woodward now the focus is on him, and especially after Nevs comments. But then ceo and owners face abuse on a daily basis at loads of clubs and it achieves fuck all.
problem with woodward is that he only really cares about what he thinks of himself and what the glazers think of him. there's no evidence whatsoever either they or he give much of a shit what the fans think.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 months ago

Play the fucking kids. I just want a performance with some effort and running. Chong, Garner, Greenwood, Gomes. Put em all in.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

2 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
Play the fucking kids. I just want a performance with some effort and running. Chong, Garner, Greenwood, Gomes. Put em all in.
Why not play the youngsters, we are long pasted the point where it can do any harm.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

It may be the last game I watch for a while. Seriously. I'm so disheartened and it's the first time in my life that I actually HATE a United team - there's not one I like. I've always had issues with the odd player who I can't take to; but never an entire team.

It's not even about winning trophies etc... we've been spoilt for way longer than most teams... a 25 year dominantion is amazing and may never happen again... of course will take us a few years to adjust as fans. That's not my issue. I wanted to make that clear.

I have struggled with 'liking' the modern footballer for a few years now...maybe it's my age as I approach my late 30's. What I cannot do anymore is let myself get annoyed, angry and allow this team to spoil my day. They don't care, why should I? The bang average cunts like Lingard holding our club to ransom...the cheeky cunt is at best an Everton/Newcastle level player. I can't stand him and he epitomizes everything I hate with the modern game.

I don't care how much players are paid, never have as the club makes enough. Spending money isn't a problem for us either...we've done plenty of that. It's the lack of soul... from the Glazer's down.

I can't honestly see it changing any time soon either. So depressing.I'll still be on here of course, you lucky cunts.

For me, this summer will tell you everything you need to know about the next 5-10 years. If it's the same as the last few I'm done.

I
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Pikey McScum
Star Man

2 months ago

The emphasis this summer has to be on getting rid of players - age, attitude and quality should be the factors in determining who leaves; that criteria means most of the fucking squad should be chopped, but so be it. As I said in another thread, the ideal scenario for me is to accept that we're going to spend the next few years in the shadows of clubs like City and Liverpool while they continue to build on the momentum they currently have (painful to admit, but it's the truth), but go out and recruit exciting young players (from other clubs' academies or within our own), get them into the first team squad and start building a team we can be proud of in the days to come. I'd rather rip the house down and start again from the foundations up than continue to piss money away on "big" names in the hope they'll somehow manage to shift the cloud that's been in place over OT since Fergie left.

And agree about Sunday - bench the so-called big fuckers and let the kids have a crack at it, at least there'll be more hunger and desire for the last game of this shit season!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
It may be the last game I watch for a while. Seriously. I'm so disheartened and it's the first time in my life that I actually HATE a United team - there's not one I like. I've always had issues with the odd player who I can't take to; but never an entire team.

It's not even about winning trophies etc... we've been spoilt for way longer than most teams... a 25 year dominantion is amazing and may never happen again... of course will take us a few years to adjust as fans. That's not my issue. I wanted to make that clear.

I have struggled with 'liking' the modern footballer for a few years now...maybe it's my age as I approach my late 30's. What I cannot do anymore is let myself get annoyed, angry and allow this team to spoil my day. They don't care, why should I? The bang average cunts like Lingard holding our club to ransom...the cheeky cunt is at best an Everton/Newcastle level player. I can't stand him and he epitomizes everything I hate with the modern game.

I don't care how much players are paid, never have as the club makes enough. Spending money isn't a problem for us either...we've done plenty of that. It's the lack of soul... from the Glazer's down.

I can't honestly see it changing any time soon either. So depressing.I'll still be on here of course, you lucky cunts.

For me, this summer will tell you everything you need to know about the next 5-10 years. If it's the same as the last few I'm done.

I
Bravo that man. Couldn’t have said it any better - I’m right there with you Bri.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago

I
Bravo that man. Couldn’t have said it any better - I’m right there with you Bri.
I agree with most of those points but what are you going to do deny that your a United fan....... I can't do it and tried for a while during the Green and Gold bollocks. Bri you've been gurning about this for pretty much the same period of time, it's part of the fun.......

As for the summer, there are a few posters still on here who claimed Jose had some great summer signings and he got them done early and even a bit of "well done Woodward". Let's see what Ole does and then judge how well he's done when the players he's got settle in.

You know you love it!!! :-BD
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X