vs Cardiff

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
I honestly think some of the players' heads dropped when Ole got the permanent job -- the timing is about right. They don't think he's up to it. Pogba probably said fuck this, he's a nice bloke, but I'm out, and others like Rashford and Martial started thinking the same. You need to remember that, for the younger players with some hype about them, Pogba is the one who left United for Juve and ended up being totally vindicated for the decision. So if they're listening to bluffers like Woodward, Ole, and Phelan on the one side, and Pogba and Raiola on the other side, you couldn't blame them for being inclined to listen to the people who have delivered wealth, fame, and success.
I've been thinking along similar lines lately although my feeling is that the drop off pretty much exactly coincides with Zidane taking the Real job again.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

6 months ago

There has been a noticeable change in the club since the draw with LFC. The injuries, which caused a shuffling of the lineup, the loss of invincibility and the realization that teams where not going to roll over and have their bellies scratched.
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Yeah you’ve also got first choice starters and good pros like Herrera on 70k a week while the likes of Sanchez and even Lingard are earning a good deal more while doing fuck all. I think that unfortunately the reality at United at the moment is that professionalism is not compensated and there is little prospect of success on the pitch in the near future. Some of the players we’ll get rid of need getting rid of, but we’ll also lose a few who seem uncommitted to us right now, but are probably good players who’ve had enough.

Yeah they’re all making huge money compared to normal people, but if dossers are cleaning up while hard workers are under appreciated, that’s going to breed discontent. Any workplace is like that, it’s human nature.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Haha. So which one of you is actually that elderly lady in the first video? She's dead right.

The guy in the second video too. They both could be any of us.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Was anybody surprised we lost?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

6 months ago

Surprised - not really. Totally disappointed in the lack of back bone show b the entire club.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Legend

swampash
Legend

6 months ago

I’m beginning to think we need to totally bomb out next season and run the risk of relegation to send a wake up call to the tossers who rule the roost these days at OT.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...