Legend

1 week ago

luke shaw who cant lift his leg up to clear a ball
lkhm

hoofing
RedDevilinAZ
Reserves

1 week ago

Giving the award to Shaw sez more about the rest of the squad that it does about him.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 week ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 week ago
Giving the award to Shaw sez more about the rest of the squad that it does about him.
I'd agree with that.

Tbf, I'd have given it Lindelof. He's improved a lot since last season. He's still not top drawer, but hopefully he'll continue to improve.

There's no other cunts even worthy of discussion.
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

It wasn't Pogba that won it???? But he's WC..............! What about the goals and assists and pre assists and chances he's created?????
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
Reserves

1 week ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
It wasn't Pogba that won it???? But he's WC..............! What about the goals and assists and pre assists and chances he's created?????
Playing WC - World Class one game and WC - Water Closet the next doesn’t get you POTY
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 week ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
Voted for by the players isn't it...... ;)
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Mad that Shaw won it considering he's literally not been putting in a shift at times. But it's probably because he got singled out by Jose for ridicule more than anyone else. The players probably feel a bit sorry for him.
bman2
Legend

1 week ago

Yeah other than Lindelof or Shaw, who could you really consider for it? I might have gone for Lindelof myself. He's been good, consistent, and seems to actually fucking try.