Danny Baker

Political Debate
swampash
Legend

1 week ago

What was Danny Baker thinking?...answers on a postcard...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Yeah it was dumb. But it's mad how the BBC won't let him on air anymore but they will prince philip who regularly says racist shit. When he does it, they're "gaffs", they excuse him and carry on.

But the BBC have been trying to oust Baker for years. They tried when he had cancer, but public outage saved him. But now the cunt is going to get a big new contract from Sky, which is why he's apologised.
swampash
Legend

1 week ago

...strange world we live in!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Thr BBC literally hold debates with white nationalists and fascists that want to genocide various groups. But when it comes to a racist post offending the royals, they act immediately. Bag of shit
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Tbf Baker was a BBC employee, they can't sack Prince Phil or the fascists. For my money Baker deserved to be sacked for utter fuckwittedness, racist or not.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
Tbf Baker was a BBC employee, they can't sack Prince Phil or the fascists. For my money Baker deserved to be sacked for utter fuckwittedness, racist or not.
No but they should deny em a platform, the biggest most respected media platform in the world like.

They just had an actual bonafide nazi on a debate prog with one of the people he's spent the last couple of years justifying killing on youtube before his account was demonetised. Bear in mind the most active terrorist group bar none is white right wingers. They ended up not showing the prog, for a change. But even the fact some prick thought that was an acceptable thing is rank.

But the BBC have previous. They were targets of anti fascist protests in the 1930s as they went easy on Mosley and his goons, whilst muting and belittling working class resistance.
Lazarus
Legend

6 days ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
No but they should deny em a platform, the biggest most respected media platform in the world like.

They just had an actual bonafide nazi on a debate prog with one of the people he's spent the last couple of years justifying killing on youtube before his account was demonetised. Bear in mind the most active terrorist group bar none is white right wingers. They ended up not showing the prog, for a change. But even the fact some prick thought that was an acceptable thing is rank.

But the BBC have previous. They were targets of anti fascist protests in the 1930s as they went easy on Mosley and his goons, whilst muting and belittling working class resistance.
You know i agree with all your anti Fascist views except no platforming them. I believe the biggest damage being done to them individually is letting them talk, over and over leaders of these groups ruin themselves and lose credibility among their own they then have to find a new figurehead and lose momentum. I would rather go out with a big stick and whack them but that's not going to happen....... (tbf when they do show up other protestors fitter, younger and geographically better located than me do a good job of countering them.)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 days ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 days ago
Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago

You know i agree with all your anti Fascist views except no platforming them. I believe the biggest damage being done to them individually is letting them talk, over and over leaders of these groups ruin themselves and lose credibility among their own they then have to find a new figurehead and lose momentum. I would rather go out with a big stick and whack them but that's not going to happen....... (tbf when they do show up other protestors fitter, younger and geographically better located than me do a good job of countering them.)
Tbf throwing milkshakes at them seems to be doing the trick at the minute