V Spurs

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

Good first half, some positives!

Who needs signings....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
marlon
Legend

4 months ago

Martial making runs in behind! Looks like he'll get more game time up front under Solskjaer too
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

Am at work, so not watching, but Sky Sports website suggested James was having a good game. Filthy Spurs cunts trying to injure him.

1-1. Moura.
marlon
Legend

4 months ago

that's a great finish from gomes
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Just seen the Gomes goal

fat maradona
First Teamer

4 months ago

tbf, the yoof are playing well and against half decent oppo. The tempo in the last three games has been quite high, almost competitive, and so you can't even say they were playing against shite.

It's no consolation but at least we might have something to look forward to this season, watching the young lads develop.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
tbf, the yoof are playing well and against half decent oppo. The tempo in the last three games has been quite high, almost competitive, and so you can't even say they were playing against shite.

It's no consolation but at least we might have something to look forward to this season, watching the young lads develop.
Exactly my thoughts too. I Wouldn't mind a player coming in like Bruno who would help unlock defences but wouldn't bother replacing Lukaku.

We haven't got that bad of a squad tbf... hopefully Ole gets a tune out of them.

I'm also happy for all the young players to spend the season playing. I've enjoyed watching us over this tour and that's the main thing.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

4 wins out of 4 so far, 1 goal conceded

An academy kid has either scored of assisted all of the goals
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
4 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago

Exactly my thoughts too. I Wouldn't mind a player coming in like Bruno who would help unlock defences but wouldn't bother replacing Lukaku.

We haven't got that bad of a squad tbf... hopefully Ole gets a tune out of them.

I'm also happy for all the young players to spend the season playing. I've enjoyed watching us over this tour and that's the main thing.
You were calling for a rebuild in the transfer thread @-)
fat maradona
First Teamer

4 months ago

tbf to Bri, he's as fickle as they come. At least he's consistent with that.