Europa dopa

Manchester United chat
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7003
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

No thread? No love for Europa?

United, FC Astana, Partizan Belgrade, AZ Alkmaar.

Astana is very far away. Belgrade is a great place to visit though. I’d recommend it to anyone thinking of going to that away match.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5332
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 weeks ago

two former van Gaal teams battle it out, through Serbian racist chants, for the chance to be as good as a team from kazakhstan
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15427
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

I'm not feeling inspired enough yet.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15427
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

FuB wrote:
2 weeks ago
two former van Gaal teams battle it out, through Serbian racist chants, for the chance to be as good as a team from kazakhstan
Seeing Europe/Europa written down is uninspiring in itself...... then you mention racist chants, then I think of Brexit and the rise of the Right all over Europe and our shitty football in the middle of it all....... it makes my heart sink. :(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5332
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 weeks ago
FuB wrote:
2 weeks ago
two former van Gaal teams battle it out, through Serbian racist chants, for the chance to be as good as a team from kazakhstan
Seeing Europe/Europa written down is uninspiring in itself...... then you mention racist chants, then I think of Brexit and the rise of the Right all over Europe and our shitty football in the middle of it all....... it makes my heart sink. :(
well, I tried to give it as exciting a billing as I could. my heart has already sunk though
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5332
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 weeks ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 weeks ago
delete this shite
Done.

Could have laid off posting it mind
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23036
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

You wonder how the fuck our wafer thin squad will cope with this comp
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5332
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 weeks ago

Thing is, Ole's going to have to go for it because it's a way into the CL. Maybe even the only way.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 192
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Prescott

2 weeks ago

I just don't see us expending too much energy in this competition, play the kids especially for the away games and if we get through the opening round then re-think the situation.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15427
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

FuB wrote:
2 weeks ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 weeks ago
delete this shite
Done.

Could have laid off posting it mind
:))

Nearly broke a rib reading that. :ymapplause:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply