v FC Arsana

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Does anyone even care about this 10000km round trip?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Honestly I was tempted to go to the away tie. Air prices weren’t that bad.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

I hope we play the kids. I respect the tournament, but we've already won it, nothing to prove. Use it to blood the kids and if/when we drop out of the tournament, who cares. Squad's not big enough for all these games anyway.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
I hope we play the kids. I respect the tournament, but we've already won it, nothing to prove. Use it to blood the kids and if/when we drop out of the tournament, who cares. Squad's not big enough for all these games anyway.
We qualify for champions league if we win, but point taken. No point qualifying for champs league by winning europa. It doesn't indicate improvement.
I'd only play the kids for this game though; we're playing the kids anyway. I'll keep our important players out of this travel headache.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

I'd actually forgotten that it's a route back into the Champo, it's a good point. But still. Can't see us winning it anyway.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 month ago

utd are the biggest side in this tourno so anything but winning it like joey did aint good enough tbf
lkhm

hoofing
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

Kids definitely need to play. We sold better players so Tuanzebe and Greenwood could get chances. If they don’t play we fucked our season for nothing. I assume Martial and Pogba are still out and now James too. Fred needs a game and Periera should get a chance playing in mf instead of attack before we bin him.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

I want to see Gomes given a chance too.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
I want to see Gomes given a chance too.
This.

I hear the excuse that he isn’t big enough or strong enough for the premier league and he will get pushed around but that’s the same as was said about David Silva when he first joined City. If Gomes is good enough he will make it work and if he isn’t good enough then let find that out quickly and move on.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

He's only a few cm shorter than Verratti, if the stats are to be believed. If you're good enough you're tall enough. In fact I just checked another site that says he's a little taller than Verratti.