1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

I know you're fond of stats to back up an argument so here goes:

<snipped>
..........and?

I'd have just taken all that as a given.
The thing is you asked...
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

Which record would you like me to change? I keep asking.......
it's the 3 year and counting broken record to end all broken records. by your own admission in your last post in the Pogba thread, you've literally been saying the same thing over and over and over again, proving yourself right to anyone who'll listen and, if they won't, you'll chase them round the forum stuffing your words in their face over and over and over again.
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

The up side is you've brought Danni back. Well done you!
I'm pleased to see him back although I've known he's been lurking about for a while now.
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

The downside is the knowing that a mod on the site is happy to reveal all this data on the sites posters.
they are simply counts of messages on a public forum...
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

Kinda Big Brothery......
well, that's just the rub of the green isn't it? see here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2559
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

How would I go about gathering that particular info? Would I have to get a pen and paper to work it out or would I need to use mod tools?

:joint:
"just so we're clear... ": viewtopic.php?p=133329#p133329

mod tools wouldn't cut it though, i'm afraid. pen and paper would do it though... as I say, it's a public forum and I just counted the posts.
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Seems to me Fub has taken some time out of his life to make a convoluted point that wasn't contested by anyone.....
again... you did ask.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

I know you're fond of stats to back up an argument so here goes:

<snipped>
..........and?

I'd have just taken all that as a given.
The thing is you asked...
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

Which record would you like me to change? I keep asking.......
it's the 3 year and counting broken record to end all broken records. by your own admission in your last post in the Pogba thread, you've literally been saying the same thing over and over and over again, proving yourself right to anyone who'll listen and, if they won't, you'll chase them round the forum stuffing your words in their face over and over and over again.
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

The up side is you've brought Danni back. Well done you!
I'm pleased to see him back although I've known he's been lurking about for a while now.
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

The downside is the knowing that a mod on the site is happy to reveal all this data on the sites posters.
they are simply counts of messages on a public forum...
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

Kinda Big Brothery......
well, that's just the rub of the green isn't it? see here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2559
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago

How would I go about gathering that particular info? Would I have to get a pen and paper to work it out or would I need to use mod tools?

:joint:
"just so we're clear... ": viewtopic.php?p=133329#p133329

mod tools wouldn't cut it though, i'm afraid. pen and paper would do it though... as I say, it's a public forum and I just counted the posts.
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Seems to me Fub has taken some time out of his life to make a convoluted point that wasn't contested by anyone.....
again... you did ask.
So all this nonsense is because you don't like me ranting on the RANT Forum about Pogba. I'm not abusive, racist, homophobic, i don't make shit up about people, i don't lie. But still i have to somehow fit into what you would like Rant to be like.

It is enetertaining that you took the time to work all that shite out just to prove something everyone on here knew. I sad news is that it'll make no difference to how i post or feel about Pogba. Here's an idea you could just block my posts if they annoy you.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Pikey McScum
Star Man

1 month ago

Who moderates the moderators?

We need an ombudsman....
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

I think Pogba is Laz's anti-Rooney. Fair enough, no harm in obsessing over a player, positively or otherwise.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
Fucking hell Laz... I've seen some people get their arse handed to them over the years but that's impressive from FUB... he's literally battered you with nerd-talk!

Probably best you sit out for the next few weeks, hold your boyfriend close and just be thankful you're not Ole.
Yep. Tbf it was not a fair battle. Fub has these special access, Laz has to resort to digging up old posts the painful way.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I think Pogba is Laz's anti-Rooney. Fair enough, no harm in obsessing over a player, positively or otherwise.
:))

"Laz's anti-Rooney"
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 month ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
1 month ago
Who moderates the moderators?

We need an ombudsman....
Do we FUCK. I'm the Boss Mod here and I'm like a mixture of Kim Jong and Trump.

I have the final say on all matters... I, in my undeniable wisdom should be praised and when annoying cunts like Laz rock up... just message me and I'll arrange their punishment.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Steggo
Legend

1 month ago

‘Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely......’ !!!
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

My stats are appalling on the subject...must try better...
Stick to your guns Laz!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
My stats are appalling on the subject...must try better...
Stick to your guns Laz!
Cheers Swampy.