vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

We will be super fresh off our Dubai sojourn so....

...we will be rusty and stutter through the 1st half.

Head says draw heart wants win but think I'llgo with a hard fought United win 2-1
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

smalling rio vidic evra youngencia fellaini carrick mata wayne persie, all the tall cunts

motes telling everyone to get back every time palace have a set piece

home win 1-0 palace set piece
Last edited by lkhmffsstopmovingabout on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Can't see us losing this given the team building kneesup in the sun and how much pressure Moyes is under and it's CP FFS. In saying that we could easily bottle this one, either way the football will be shite for the most part.

Deep down though I hope Moyes has another stinker.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

We can't just knock in crosses again because Pulis will eat em up no problem, he'll love that sort of thing

I think Palace will get at least a point
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

a great week of football about to be ruined by us tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Palace to get a point

Hard fought worked well tried our best, unlucky on the day, not sure what we have to do to win, the sun was out, it was a Saturday, I had a dodgy breakfast, bit tired from Dubai, fancied our chances, Carrick was out last night, Vida's wife had him on the sofa, the grass was too short, Wazza ate some turkey twizzlers, referee didn't blow the whistle right. All the standard Moylesian phrases.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

:))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedFish
Reserves

5 years ago

Will be a hard fought, disciplined 2-1 loss. But God loves a trier! :-BD
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

I actually don't care...

A loss probably won't change anything... "Moyes needs time"... and a win isn't going to fix anything...

1-1
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... nited-deal

"A lot of people were writing Tony off during his time at Stoke City but he hasn't half gone in there and made a few people eat their words," Moyes added.

"Results are what matter and you have to think about where Crystal Palace were and where they are now. What matters to Tony is results and he's very good at getting them."

Well that's his excuses in then...

"I said Tony has got them playing well, and now you've seen it, but I still thought we should have won the game with the amount of chances we created, but that's football, our luck's bound to change eventually"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."