Squad

Manchester United chat
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 days ago

Sid wrote:
4 days ago
Fellaini, fucking hell, I'd forgotten about him. I love how Joses "most important player" has barely played under Ole
Even McTominay seems above him in the pecking order now.

I can see him leaving this month. Turkey. Or China.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 days ago

using him as a scapegoat to get the fans onside, he weren’t the worst of the dross but a good decision for me
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

4 days ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
4 days ago
using him as a scapegoat to get the fans onside, he weren’t the worst of the dross but a good decision for me
Jones is the worst of the dross for me. But Fellaini has become an icon of the post Fergie shitness so he has to go. And he's shit at football like.

But Giggs and your hero Tim Sherwood said some good stuff about Jones yesterday, about how Kane kept getting half a yard on him and how if it wasn't for De Gea it would have cost us. He loses his man so easily, and he's too slow to react.
Lazarus
Legend

4 days ago

Sid wrote:
4 days ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
4 days ago
Jones is the worst of the dross for me. But Fellaini has become an icon of the post Fergie shitness so he has to go. And he's shit at football like.

But Giggs and your hero Tim Sherwood said some good stuff about Jones yesterday, about how Kane kept getting half a yard on him and how if it wasn't for De Gea it would have cost us. He loses his man so easily, and he's too slow to react.
:)) ....Sherwood. Knobby has always know his players.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

23 hours ago

I think Fred's probably got talent and potential to be a good midfielder for us. City put a bid in, and they aren't interested in signing workhorse shite. It will be interesting to see if Ole integrates him into the team better. He's been unlucky in moving to a totally different league and joining a club in crisis.