FuB wrote:
2 weeks ago
dozer wrote:
2 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
2 weeks ago
dozer wrote:
2 weeks ago
Gaal was more guilty than Moyes. His signings were the worst of the lot and his football put us to sleep.
Nah Moyes was the shittest. He took over a team that won the league, remember. He was sacked before the first season was over; given how long we stuck it out with Gaal and Jose, can you imagine the chaos behind the scenes for Woodward to shitcan Moyes before the season was out? Shittest signings too. Even setting aside how good or bad you think the players might be, Moyes seemed to have no plan for Mata and Fellaini. He seemed to think they were both number 10s, but he gave Rooney a new contract too. Wtf was he even trying to do?

Gaal had some shit signings. But it's not clear how much that was down to him. He was obviously used to the continental model where the manager is the first team coach, and United had no set up. Woodward just relied on super agents. What a fucking shambles. Moyes was just shite, but at least you could see what Gaal was trying to do, football wise. Fuck me some of those matches were weird though under Gaal. It was weirder watching us dominate possession but never try to score, than to watch Jose park the bus and never try to score.
Every managers signings were clearly 100% down to them alone. Its clear. Moyes wanted staff and players from Everton. Gaal has been very critical of Woodward about everything but he's never said the signings weren't his. He bought his shitty tupe of players. A few from Holland. Jose bought his megastars. He's been defending himself a lot too but he hasn't claimed the signings weren't his too.
Mourinho is still blatantly bound by a NDA

He's been talking a lot. There are no signs indicating that our managers didn't make those signings. Ole has had his own transfer strategy. Now Woodward has failed to deliver on signings yea, but the choice of players were with the manager. I even remember Jose saying a year or two ago that he's submitted the list of players he wants to Woodward and he's not involved in the transfer business; he said this when quizzed by the journos about new players coming in.
FuB
Legend

2 weeks ago

dozer wrote:
2 weeks ago
FuB wrote:
2 weeks ago
dozer wrote:
2 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
2 weeks ago
dozer wrote:
2 weeks ago
Gaal was more guilty than Moyes. His signings were the worst of the lot and his football put us to sleep.
Nah Moyes was the shittest. He took over a team that won the league, remember. He was sacked before the first season was over; given how long we stuck it out with Gaal and Jose, can you imagine the chaos behind the scenes for Woodward to shitcan Moyes before the season was out? Shittest signings too. Even setting aside how good or bad you think the players might be, Moyes seemed to have no plan for Mata and Fellaini. He seemed to think they were both number 10s, but he gave Rooney a new contract too. Wtf was he even trying to do?

Gaal had some shit signings. But it's not clear how much that was down to him. He was obviously used to the continental model where the manager is the first team coach, and United had no set up. Woodward just relied on super agents. What a fucking shambles. Moyes was just shite, but at least you could see what Gaal was trying to do, football wise. Fuck me some of those matches were weird though under Gaal. It was weirder watching us dominate possession but never try to score, than to watch Jose park the bus and never try to score.
Every managers signings were clearly 100% down to them alone. Its clear. Moyes wanted staff and players from Everton. Gaal has been very critical of Woodward about everything but he's never said the signings weren't his. He bought his shitty tupe of players. A few from Holland. Jose bought his megastars. He's been defending himself a lot too but he hasn't claimed the signings weren't his too.
Mourinho is still blatantly bound by a NDA

He's been talking a lot. There are no signs indicating that our managers didn't make those signings. Ole has had his own transfer strategy. Now Woodward has failed to deliver on signings yea, but the choice of players were with the manager. I even remember Jose saying a year or two ago that he's submitted the list of players he wants to Woodward and he's not involved in the transfer business; he said this when quizzed by the journos about new players coming in.
i think you miss my point. He's not going to be making any claims about the club or his time there until such point as the NDA he'll be on expires. van Gaal didn't pipe up for 3 years.

Telling me he's been talking a lot is like telling me the sky is up
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 weeks ago

Mourinho hasn't worked with a DoF before has he? So all the signings are his. He's just using Ed to deflect from his own failings. But if you look at the team he built, all big slow cunts over 6ft. Very much a Jose bus.
FuB
Legend

2 weeks ago

pretty sure he had one at Inter and there are conflicting reports about whether he was happy about that or not
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

2 weeks ago

To paraphrase Knobby, if they aren't happy, leave! Walk out tell the press why, walk away from the money and keep your honor. If they stay it's their team, their responsibility, their glory and their clusterfuck.

....and what's the point in rating your bowel movements, all our managers since Fergie were turds.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

2 weeks ago

Davey-boy
Legend

2 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Ole admits the obvious.
Yeah just the one Ole?
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

2 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Ole admits the obvious.
What's next - admitting that water is wet?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 weeks ago

we didn’t find the right one ffs, the right one being a top drawer striker who’s cheap and happy to sit and watch rash fluff everything and is english tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 days ago

Looks like Lindelhof will get a new deal

He's improved under Ole tbf. He's one of our better defenders now. There's still obvious flaws in his game (winning headers) but he's nowhere near as bad as he was under Pulis, who just had him hoofing it every game to suit his stone age philosophy.