6 months ago

Bale is dead set on returning to Tottenham apparently
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
Bale is dead set on returning to Tottenham apparently
He won’t return to Spurs unless they’re his only option. I’ve been told that IF and that’s a big IF he does leave Madrid, his preference is to return to the Premier League and ideally United would be his choice. Whether we go for him is another thing. Who knows!?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Who told you that?

I think the problem with him coming here is wages. Our wage bill is probably over 50% turnover now with 3 new first teamers in Sanchez, Lukaku and Matic. I reckon we'll have to get rid of a couple to make way.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

He'll be an injury nightmare and i just can't see him and Jose getting on at all.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

There's chat of Lindeloff going out on loan....... Wonder will Dallot be going out on loan after next season?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

I’m probably totally wrong, and I think he’s supposed to clarify his future today one way or another, but I think we just might be signing Griezmann. Would not be astonished if
Martial goes the other way.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

Apparently Griezmann has made a ‘decision’ video, he’s recorded one in which he ‘stays’ and one in which he ‘leaves’... so fucking gringe...beyond ridiculous. Any wonder why a lot of supporters like myself feel so distant from the modern day footballers?

Pathetic and if it’s true I hope the Cunt comes nowhere near us.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

What the actual fuck, I’d rather keep Tony
marlon
Legend

6 months ago

So, Griezmann is staying, Tony's leaving, Bale might stay with a new coach. Who are we going to get?
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

What a bullshit way of telling people his decision, making a fucking documentary where he says 'I might go, I might not go' - and then gives us his answer at the end. What a fucking performance. I couldn't give a fuck, we were out of the running anyway, it was only ever about Barca.