Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7018
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

I see Scholes is quoted as saying we need "4 or 5 transfer windows" to compete. That mean we need a whole new team ffs. :)) :))
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15428
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

I can't remember what he looks like.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23043
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 weeks ago
I can't remember what he looks like.
Same. But apparently he played 92 times for us. That's news to me
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15428
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

Sid wrote:
2 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 weeks ago
I can't remember what he looks like.
Same. But apparently he played 92 times for us. That's news to me
How many players have come and gone and done fuck all for us? They can't all be duds. Some of them have done well elsewhere as has been discussed recently. Glazer must have fucked over a Voodoo Priest.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15428
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

On the same subject.....

http://www.sportbible.com/football/pub- ... s-20190902

Even a LOG ref for good measure. 6 years ffs....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23043
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

Aye it's the curse of Fellaini.

About good players turning shit, I'm expecting Wan-Bissaka's good performances to wane soon, and for him to get caught up in the shitness. This is the curse of Fellaini.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23043
Joined: 6 years ago

1 week ago

We met Sancho's agent in summer https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... d-director

Hopefully setting up a deal for next summer? Doubt he'll come if we don't get CL football though
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4130
Joined: 6 years ago

6 days ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
We met Sancho's agent in summer https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... d-director

Hopefully setting up a deal for next summer? Doubt he'll come if we don't get CL football though

It's the hope that kills you....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Post Reply