Legend

2 months ago

no going back for me, he’s finished
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

I could sense that he's regressed this year. Like Cech who suddenly regressed.
He's still a top keeper mind.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Balls....... tbf.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Steggo
Legend

2 months ago

I don't think he's finished I just think he lacks focus,which has an affect on form. Perhaps he's made a decision about leaving-who knows. One thing for certain is that in this form he needs to be dropped. Will be a big move for Ole but it needs to be done.
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

It really doesn't. He's one of the best in the world and he's earned a bit of faith
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 months ago

on your way
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

He wants out. He's struggling to keep his form whilst planning his next move, tbf, I can't blame him... he's given us years to sort ourselves out and we've not.

Good luck to him.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Ole is going to be starting almost from scratch really. Is he the man to do that? I fucking hope so.

De Gea is a remarkable shot stopper. But in 2019, to be honest, his shite distribution has been annoying me. You can't afford to piss away possession sometimes.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Ole is going to be starting almost from scratch really. Is he the man to do that? I fucking hope so.

De Gea is a remarkable shot stopper. But in 2019, to be honest, his shite distribution has been annoying me. You can't afford to piss away possession sometimes.
Tbf Jose had Dave hoofing it for 2 and a half years. From day one he stopped De Gea passing the ball and had him smashing it to Ibra. All those cool passes under pressure to retain possesion, and chipped 20/30 yard balls into space to create attacks - gone. It was back to rugby rules: knock it long to buy yards. So he's going to have to work on that in training if he's to get it back.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Who'll buy DDG and Pogba for large sums?