Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

A win and a performance against this mob
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Bit nervous about this one, Newcastle can be good on their day.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Well... at least we've been a lot better on our patch... hopefully Van Gaal will make us "hard to beat"... that seems to be our ambition these days...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

They were good until they lost their keeper, they are shite now
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

If our defence can be patched up for another game i think we should have enough to beat Newcastle. Evans and Jones have to step it up now or they will be left behind. They both make stupid mistakes too regularly.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Genuinely don't know what to expect from us these days. Results aren't to be sniffed at too much, but i've been less than impressed with out performances and the lack of any sense of progress being made. Defensively we're atrocius and still seem very disjointed.
senna
Legend

4 years ago

Just beat these fuckers while they are having a rough perioid need to payback from last season horror show at OT. But United need to start performing, havn't been impressed with the shitshow they are showing. Getting points but it's dire.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Hopefully Herrera will be fit again
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

predictions for how many more players we'll have up front than in midfield

five for me tbf
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh

4 years ago

This will probably be a tight game, unfortunately.

I remember when we played them in the season City won the league on goal difference. We absolutely battered the Geordies in terms of goal scoring chances but still only drew 1-1. Danny Simpson did everything to stop us winning the game. It was such a one sided game. They had a penalty awarded in their favour (shocking decision).

Then there was the 4-3 with Hernandez's winner.