Americans crash FIFA party

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Oh no, he's 'dismayed' at being caught up in this new mess. Fuckin' parasites.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:The other candidates will be dodging tax as well

The whole lot of em are scum
The yanks were just messing putin up (ukraine) now he has to be more complient
or the next world cup wont be in russia.

but infantino hands was also in the cookie jar, swiss police have his card marked
i see new elections soon.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36293324

Hahahaha... fuck sake, you couldn't make it up...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

At least the fuckers are being outed and shown up for the parasites they are. I wonder how much of the cash they'll get back off them. That money should be ring fenced and given to grass roots football in the troubled and poor areas of the world, including Gaza,the West Bank, Syria, Libya, etc and the refugee camps resulting from the same greed and lust for power.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:At least the fuckers are being outed and shown up for the parasites they are. I wonder how much of the cash they'll get back off them. That money should be ring fenced and given to grass roots football in the troubled and poor areas of the world, including Gaza,the West Belfast, Syria, Libya, etc and the refugee camps resulting from the same greed and lust for power.

Fixed %%-
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Lazarus wrote:At least the fuckers are being outed and shown up for the parasites they are. I wonder how much of the cash they'll get back off them. That money should be ring fenced and given to grass roots football in the troubled and poor areas of the world, including Gaza,the West Belfast, Syria, Libya, etc and the refugee camps resulting from the same greed and lust for power.

Fixed %%-
:)) They're experienced enough to form some action group to try and get the whole 55 mill. There's a future out there in the world for NI 'career' community workers, they've nothing to learn about getting money based on years of misery.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

News night, four enquires in a row as the top separate news stories, somebody's hiding some coin from those plus all the money needed for new baseball bats
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:At least the fuckers are being outed and shown up for the parasites they are. I wonder how much of the cash they'll get back off them. That money should be ring fenced and given to grass roots football in the troubled and poor areas of the world, including Gaza,the West Bank, Syria, Libya, etc and the refugee camps resulting from the same greed and lust for power.
They've been cut off, and banned... that'll be the extent of their punishment, I reckon... in any other "COMMON" situation, it would be called embezzlement, and someone would go to jail... but at this level, they walk...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:At least the fuckers are being outed and shown up for the parasites they are. I wonder how much of the cash they'll get back off them. That money should be ring fenced and given to grass roots football in the troubled and poor areas of the world, including Gaza,the West Bank, Syria, Libya, etc and the refugee camps resulting from the same greed and lust for power.
They've been cut off, and banned... that'll be the extent of their punishment, I reckon... in any other "COMMON" situation, it would be called embezzlement, and someone would go to jail... but at this level, they walk...
yeah, but it'll turn out that they haven't - technically - done anything wrong because the rules that they made allowed them to do it and they were ratified by the other corrupt cunts at fifa.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit