Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

He just can't understand that the criticism comes from the shite football

As soon as we stop getting results there's a lot of people inside the club that will turn over night
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
http://sportwitness.co.uk/extraordinari ... club-fail/

Will he ever shut the fuck up?
Gobshite comments, he can be such a cock.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Mourinho said: “People can do what they want, you can analyse the way you want to analyse. I can also analyse the way I want to analyse.

“Of course it makes a difference, but it’s one thing to make a difference and the other is to consider the season good or bad because of one match.

“I analyse the work I do, the effort I put in, and everything we all did at the club. That includes the most important persons at the club; the players.

“I’m not going to analyse them because of one – of course very important – match.

“I know the positive things and the negative things so I am not going to change my analysis of the season because of the result of one match. Not at all.”

“I don’t understand these words of entertaining. Do you think 6-0 is entertaining? I don’t think so.

“I think entertaining is emotional until the end, an open result until the end, everybody on their seats until the end, both dug-outs nervous and tense with the unpredictability of the result.

“For me as a football lover, not as a manager, that’s entertaining. I think it willl be entertaining.”

.....Oh ffs. No truer words ever spoken, "I don’t understand these words of entertaining."
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 months ago

Can’t really disagree with what he’s saying tbf
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

You didnt enjoy the 7-1?
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

“I don’t understand these words of entertaining. Do you think 6-0 is entertaining? I don’t think so"

:)) ask the fans at Old Trafford, I bet they think it's entertaining

“I think entertaining is emotional until the end, an open result until the end, everybody on their seats until the end, both dug-outs nervous and tense with the unpredictability of the result."

He's saying this as if we play expansive attacking football that leaves us open at the back not utra defensive shite where nobody moves
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

marlon wrote:
2 months ago
You didnt enjoy the 7-1?
Don't know about you but I really didn't enjoy the 8-2 against Arsenal either
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 months ago
Can’t really disagree with what he’s saying tbf
But when i said the same thing, you disagree with me? :-o
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lakendary
First Teamer

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Mourinho said: “People can do what they want, you can analyse the way you want to analyse. I can also analyse the way I want to analyse.

“Of course it makes a difference, but it’s one thing to make a difference and the other is to consider the season good or bad because of one match.

“I analyse the work I do, the effort I put in, and everything we all did at the club. That includes the most important persons at the club; the players.

“I’m not going to analyse them because of one – of course very important – match.

“I know the positive things and the negative things so I am not going to change my analysis of the season because of the result of one match. Not at all.”

“I don’t understand these words of entertaining. Do you think 6-0 is entertaining? I don’t think so.

“I think entertaining is emotional until the end, an open result until the end, everybody on their seats until the end, both dug-outs nervous and tense with the unpredictability of the result.

“For me as a football lover, not as a manager, that’s entertaining. I think it willl be entertaining.”

.....Oh ffs. No truer words ever spoken, "I don’t understand these words of entertaining."
Get your excuses in early, Jose.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Ha! Rio didn't like Jose having a go at ex-players so he's joined in....... He happens to disagree with the bellends on here who constantly blame our players...

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/19/rio-ferd ... k-7559404/

‘Alexis Sanchez, Marcus Rashford, Romelu Lukaku, Jesse Lingard and Anthony Martial against [Leroy] Sane, Raheem Sterling, [Gabriel] Jesus and [Sergio] Aguero.

‘So City are not 19 points better in terms of just pure talent. But it’s about who gets put into the team.

‘Also what kind of philosophy there is behind the squad, how they gel. City have done that better than United.’
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X