Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

I'm done with Jose now. He's gone, onward and upward for us. Just like LVG and Moyes he's a ghost from the past. There's no point debating what Jose left Ole to work with or how Jose broke the players spirit. This is a fresh start with nothing to lose this season but plenty to be fought for and gained.

The PRICK doesn't deserve the time spent on him.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
I'm done with Jose now. He's gone, onward and upward for us. Just like LVG and Moyes he's a ghost from the past. There's no point debating what Jose left Ole to work with or how Jose broke the players spirit. This is a fresh start with nothing to lose this season but plenty to be fought for and gained.

I wish it was that easy, but you have to recognise the damage Jose has done by signing total shite and getting em playing 19th century football for 2 and a half seasons whilst attacking and belittling em. It's going to take a while to undo. We need to see who can remember how to play football and which ones have been left undeveloped for too long.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago

I wish it was that easy, but you have to recognise the damage Jose has done by signing total shite and getting em playing 19th century football for 2 and a half seasons whilst attacking and belittling em. It's going to take a while to undo. We need to see who can remember how to play football and which ones have been left undeveloped for too long.
We can agree to all that and move on from here we don't have to keep rehashing it. There's nobody here who's backing him so, fuck him!

It's all about Ole now.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

It’ll be interesting to see how his signings pan out with different managers, but otherwise there’s not much to said about Jose. It all happened exactly as most on here said it would: decent second season, albeit shite football, total meltdown third season.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

3 managers have fucked it up in different ways. Our problems stem beyond the manager but that at least seems to be realised now, within the club.

I expect an uplift in performance but we still have some shite in this squad.

This ain't a quick fix.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Ha. Fuck you Jose.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Rooney on #mufc under Mourinho: “It wasn’t just the players, it was the whole football club. I'm sure Ed Woodward was the same, the staff, the kitchen ladies, the kit men...they weren't enjoying it.” [bt sport]

There you have it, Jose's a certified cunt, confirmed

And I was aggressively told that his antics had changed, that the third season meltdown was a myth. That's put an end to that 3 year old bullshit.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

what a fucking utd legend wayne is ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

This is quite good :))

Planetfootball simulated Mourinho's career on Football Manager after being sacked by United to see where he ended up. I wonder how accurate it will be.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-re ... -mourinho/
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Wayne and Jose matter fuck all now...... It's all about Ole now!