The United Rant podcast crew will be attending the Manchester United Supporters’ Trust drinks event in London during the Champions League final this weekend. There are several meet-ups planned across the capital and in Manchester – we’ll be at Weatherspoons O2 Centre, near Finchley Road tube station in London, for the duration.
Fans can buy tickets for any of the events from MUST – there are venues across Manchester and London. We’ll be at venue #11 and all profits from ticket sales go to the trust. Tickets guarantee entry for pre-match drinks for those going to the game at Wembley (with easy access via the Metropolitan Line), plus a screening of the match and after-party for those who are not.
Join us where we’ll be recording supporters’ views before, during and after the match for the Rant Cast!
- Ramada Piccadilly
- Palace Hotel
- Copper Face Jacks
- The Point – OT, Lancs Cricket Ground
- The Crown
- The Quay House, Salford Quays
- Mint Lounge, Manchester
- Wetherspoons, O2 Centre, Finchley Road
- North Star, Finchley Road
- Walkabout, Finchley Road
- Fabric Nightclub, Farringdon
- Trinity Bar, Harrow
- Sattavis Patidar Centre (pre and post match party, NOT showing game)
Also worth reading:
- MUST / Reds in Business summer meet-up
- Fans call on Cantona to up protest stakes
- Morning after the night before
- MUST: Protest on today
- March: United Against Glazer