Ukraine

Political Debate
bman2
Legend

Tuchel is losing his cool in press conferences because journalists keep asking him about Ukraine. “I’m not a politician!”. That’s great, but let’s also extend the same standard to City and Newcastle. Dead Yemenis should matter as much as dead Ukrainians.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Tuchel is losing his cool in press conferences because journalists keep asking him about Ukraine. “I’m not a politician!”. That’s great, but let’s also extend the same standard to City and Newcastle. Dead Yemenis should matter as much as dead Ukrainians.
This. As horrifying as it is, the same shit is happening in Yemen, and it's British made bombs and planes that are doing it. Hammer those cunts as well. But they won't cos it's big business.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I'm glad the guardian published this article but they're more guilty than any other media outlet of this racist shite

You really see the racism of middle class liberals at times like this

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... dApp_Other
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Dangerous development: Putin is now saying convoys of supplies heading for Ukraine from other countries are legit military targets.

No doubt Chelsea fans will still be defending Abramovic on twitter as his tanks shell British people
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Dangerous development: Putin is now saying convoys of supplies heading for Ukraine from other countries are legit military targets.

No doubt Chelsea fans will still be defending Abramovic on twitter as his tanks shell British people
The attack on the military base 15 miles from Poland, one that’s used for NATO training, is an obvious message. Its a worrying escalation, though the news today looks cautiously promising in terms of the noises being made as to a diplomatic solution being found.