J Corbyn best speech yet

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

So compsnies just pay execs gold bar bonuses or ridiculous car allowances etc etc or companies go fuck this and go abroad and the ordinary workers suffer.

I'm all for capped max salary but watch his interviews, what right wing rags an I reading? I just saw him stutter when they asked if he'd reduce his £160k salary? Why does he need so much? Why doesn't he just take £50k? Sure that plus his allowances are plenty?

I don't even give a fuck tbh, I genuinely don't care, I'm gonna look out for me and mine and I'm doing three different charity challenges at the minute, raising a grand for Cancer Research so I'm sick of politics.

Just don't see why he didn't turn round and go yes absoloutely, I support a massive pay cut for myself, any other MPs who earn more than £73k and the 40 union bosses on £100k +?

Just don't really see the issue. Lead by example instead of pretending your working class when you earn about 12 times the average wage plus expenses.

Or don't. I don't care.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

£100k a year a very good living, and the average man would be envious... but that sort of money is NOT the problem... it's the cunts on 3/4/5+++ times that, plus share packages, and million quid bonuses... let's not confuse a top level wage to an obscene one...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

I'm not. Corbyn said he wanted a max wage that was a lot less than what he's on then retracted it. Maybe he was genuine and it was his mates and unions etc that spat their earl grey out and said Jez ffs, the wife's looking an outside cabin next year, I can't afford to drop £5k a month.

I don't know. But the excuses that it's ok for him to be hitting £200k when you take all the expenses and shite into the equation because people like him and want him to be pm just seems silly to me.

Trump might be a cunt and he's already rich but he's not taking a salary and he's turning down big deals to focus on being POTUS, he might be shite but Obama earns $400,000 has taken every last penny, is buying a $5 mill house and is deporting cunts at an alarming rate and drone striking everyone in sight and people are literally crying and calling him the greatest leader in living memory.

Ergo They are all cunts. Even good old scruffy looking minted Jez
pint vulger
Legend

4 years ago

Cancer charity in 2017 ,says it all.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Cancer charity in 2017 ,says it all.

Aye I should donate it to Research for a brain for you you mouthy wee cunt, fuckin scare crow from Wizard of Oz did better on his gcse's than your crayon paint splattered efforts.

Or are you going to lecture us on NI and our peace process again seeing as you're an expert on everything.
pint vulger
Legend

4 years ago

I aint an expert on anything Mr Angry ( quiet clearly) and i openly admit i know very little re the insurmountable problems of NI ,but i do think its ironical that you slate Corbyn who is a champion of ordinary people ,you to tell us that you are involved in a charity for the biggest killer in society.Cancer shouldnt need charity in 2017 in a wealthy western progressive country. But i would be supporting JC not agreeing with selfish and reading and believing the media they have created to maintain their lofty position.
My admiration for anyone involved in Charity is endless ,well done
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah the government should be funding all research but they aren't so what's wrong with raising a few quid while the government do fuck all?

And again, I couldn't give a fuck about Corbyn, Im just saying it was strange he retracted his statement about a max wage within a day and I agreed and said it would be pointless because corporations would have ways round it.

Apologies if your point about irony was that government should be funding the research, I thought you were having a personal dig at me.

And I'm sorry for the ott anger. That was fuelled by the football, not solely your comment even when I thought you were having a dig.

Plus I walked a mile in the rain and the sun bed place was closed. While I don't agree with you a lot of the time, I went a bit overboard.

Because I shouldn't even have posted on this thread because I genuinely don't care enough at the minute.

Plus I wasted that Wizard of Oz slagging on a misunderstanding. On the plus side I've just found two old prescription valiums. So silver lining n all that.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:I'm not. Corbyn said he wanted a max wage that was a lot less than what he's on then retracted it. Maybe he was genuine and it was his mates and unions etc that spat their earl grey out and said Jez ffs, the wife's looking an outside cabin next year, I can't afford to drop £5k a month.

I don't know. But the excuses that it's ok for him to be hitting £200k when you take all the expenses and shite into the equation because people like him and want him to be pm just seems silly to me.

Trump might be a cunt and he's already rich but he's not taking a salary and he's turning down big deals to focus on being POTUS, he might be shite but Obama earns $400,000 has taken every last penny, is buying a $5 mill house and is deporting cunts at an alarming rate and drone striking everyone in sight and people are literally crying and calling him the greatest leader in living memory.

Ergo They are all cunts. Even good old scruffy looking minted Jez
It just sounds like you're having a go at Corbyn for earing 100k, but sticking up for Trump who earns billions - who literally makes billions off the exploitation of his workforce, including underpaid mexicans who he routinely slags
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

I'm just saying politicians are cunts and people have views on people without knowing what they are really gonna be like.

The Trump one was more about it being ok for Hollywood to go out and party with the Obamas and cry over them, literally and attack Trump, in just saying at least wait until he kills a load people and deports thousands of single mothers before getting beat into him.

So sorry if that was detracting. I'm just saying I haven't followed "rags" this week but I've saw a few Corbyn interviews were he completely contradicted himself and I wasn't sure why?

Hardly an attack, he can be pm, teach geography, go back to the back benches, do whatever he wants but he should probably check with his pr team and his main political backers before spouting stuff that he'll have to retract which will affect people's opinions on him.

I genuinely don't give enough of a fuck right now, honestly, it's not that I'm selfish or that I don't care about the country, I'm just jaded and knackered and I'm sure I'll give enough of a fuck in the coming months to have enough knowledge before commenting so you all carry on.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Hollywood v Trump is just two sets of detestable rich cunts talking total irrelevant inconsequential shit that means fuck all to the rest of us. Fuck em.

He contradicted himself because he's a fucking politician and they're all lying shitheads.

Coicidentally am listening to this right now get it on Zebs, it's a real toe tapper. Turn it up though so you can hear the subtleties