Boris Johnson Set To Leave Downing Street

Political Debate
OliverB
Reserves

New just in at Sky Sports, Boris Johnson is set to leave the UK parliamentary house on a free transfer in September.

Stunned to say the least.

Everyone backed his lies... there was no party... here's a pic of the party... oh I didn't know twas a party.

Then he tells a little lie about a guy who groped other guys - and they are booting him out.

Now many of those who were happy to go along with those lies are wannabe PM's.

Sadly the public don't get to see who else attended those Downing Street party's - they are blurred out forever... in my eyes that is so wrong.

They were all adults, they are just as bad as Boris for attending, it's not like they were forced to attend.
;)
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Are you lot living abroad following what's happening in the UK?

Kwarteng and Truss - both complete fucking idiots - have set fire to the housing market, UK bond market and drained pension pots tanking the economy and threatening a global collapse

:))
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Are you lot living abroad following what's happening in the UK?

Kwarteng and Truss - both complete fucking idiots - have set fire to the housing market, UK bond market and drained pension pots tanking the economy and threatening a global collapse

it's as if they all sit round a table and ask themselves if they can do any worse than brexit did

i'm still paid in sterling so it's the second time the tory cunts have fucked me with their silly ideas battering the exchange rates.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Are you lot living abroad following what's happening in the UK?

Won't affect me personally but I'm sorry for anyone getting screwed over by these absolute arseholes. Only positive is that the Tories are destroying their relationship with their base. If enough of those Mondeo Men of yore flip to Labour, we can end the madness.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago

Won't affect me personally but I'm sorry for anyone getting screwed over by these absolute arseholes. Only positive is that the Tories are destroying their relationship with their base. If enough of those Mondeo Men of yore flip to Labour, we can end the madness.
Yeah they've gone after their own conservative base, that of home owners (and those aspiring) and pensioners. It's suicidal. I don't think other tories got the memo cos they're shocked too.

I don't think the tories are taking the electorate with them anymore. People want work to pay and to be able to buy their own homes. What Truss and Kwarteng are doing is another night robbery for the rich which has fucked peoples mortgages and pensions. It's Thatcherism at 100mph only without the being able to buy your house.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Well Kwarteng finally got sacked. Possibly the worst chancellor in post-war history. But Truss is still there. And the damage has been done. We're looking at 6% mortgage rates in the next couple of years. That plus massive inflation.

What a complete set of useless cunts these Tories are.
Robbo
First Teamer

I hope that the mop haired cunt doesnt decide to stand for Prime Minister if he gets back in the the UK will be officially the laughing stock of the world or an even bigger laughing stock than they are now. Normally after such a clusterfuck there should be a General Election.
-----------------------------------------------------