Discuss other sports here
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Rubbish fight, so far...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Fury looks really out of shape compared to Klitschko

He has no real definition which suggests he's carrying a lot of fat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

He spent the last round trying to keep his shorts up...

Klitschko didn't show up... horrible fight... Fury was rubbish, but he was still easily better...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Right result...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

absolute twat
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Haha... what a character... this is the first time I've really seen him... is he for real, or is he a complete wanker?
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Fuck me he won

Klitschko's face though
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

He looks like an out of shape ex con whose a schizo with his twitches and his wobbling

Fair play to him though
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Fuck me he won

Klitschko's face though
It was his own fault... Fury looks ridiculous out there... Klitschko should have taken him apart...

39, and he's had enough...