Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Times is reporting that Ron has asked to leave if an offer comes in. I’m not that fussed about him going, but we’ve nothing in the cupboard up front, and not much prospect and getting someone new.
I wonder if that would that free up a move for Antony.

I couldn't have seen him coming otherwise, given the limited budget we have and the players we're likely to bring in.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ormstein reporting Ron wants out too.

We literally have no one to replace him. That's 100m on top of what we already needed to spend.

We're fucked.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Because we have neither the money, standing or preparation in place, we’ll tell him he has to stay for another year. So we’ll have a 38 year old, pissed off Ronaldo stropping round the place. Brilliant.

This fucking club.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

So after a week of Hag's training, he wants out. Fair enough.

Losing his goals will be massive. But I'm content to lose mega high profile commercial players (there is none bigger tbf) - especially when he doesn't fit into Hag's system.

Whether the club will is another thing. Joelfuckingglazer - you might be right, they might make him stay.
sheesh
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Because we have neither the money, standing or preparation in place, we’ll tell him he has to stay for another year. So we’ll have a 38 year old, pissed off Ronaldo stropping round the place. Brilliant.

This fucking club.
He said he was happy to stay at the club only a few weeks ago:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skyspo ... oor-season
fat maradona
Legend

Can’t blame him tbf. But let’s be brutally honest, just how many more points are we going to win with him in the side and what difference is that realistically going to make? We’d be delighted with finishing 4th but I don’t see that anyway. Regardless of what Ronaldo does for us. Let him go, let him achieve what he can in his last couple of years playing.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Not exactly good PR in terms of how this looks to potential signings either. I'm telling you, De Jong won't come. We'll fuck it up.
fat maradona
Legend

It might actually be better for him to go for Ten Hag, there won’t be a massive personality and ego for him to contend with. Managing a beast like Ronnie can take up a lot of energy, energy spent better on developing the team and those young players.
fat maradona
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Not exactly good PR in terms of how this looks to potential signings either. I'm telling you, De Jong won't come. We'll fuck it up.
He doesn’t want to come anyway. I think we look like cunts begging him to join us. I’d rather we had to wait longer for the team to play his system than have someone here who doesn’t want to be here.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend