is rashford gonna make it then

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

I don’t think it’s the worst thing in the world for Rashford to be a squad player usually playing on the flanks. That’s fairly common for young forwards and can help them develop other aspects of their game. But after last night, I’ve decided that we might as well sell Martial. No use having Rashford, Martial, and Lingard all chasing the same minutes. I’d sell Mata too maybe, he just hasn’t made himself essential to the side. With the Martial and Mata money, you could get a leftie who could make an impact, and have Rashford and Lingard competing for places as eager, energetic, and adaptable types.
redzebs
Legend

Why would you buy a player to play where Sanchez plays when you could sign a right sided player to replace Mata
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

I’ve never been convinced about Rashford....
He wasn’t a standout through the youth setups and great that he took his chance when given it in the first team..but I don’t think he’s a top player

I think Jose is frustrated at the actual quality of some of our players ....he’s actually just said some players are not as good as other people think they are....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

Snoop you always say that but come on, first season, fourth choice reserve striker, called up and lit shit up.

He’s fuckin 20, Jesus is the only comparison I can think of and he’s playing in a whopping team
Snoopcousins
Legend

redzebs wrote: 5 years ago Snoop you always say that but come on, first season, fourth choice reserve striker, called up and lit shit up.

He’s fuckin 20, Jesus is the only comparison I can think of and he’s playing in a whopping team
I’m really not writing him off....I just don’t think he’ll be a top player at a top side.... maybe like a Vardy ...he’ll have the odd decent season...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

I agree, at a different but still big club, as a 9 with a good ten behind him, I think he’d bang them in. You can’t take him from a 9 breaking all records then say you’re a winger then say you play 45 mins as a winger then stick him upfront and ok he was poor but what service did he get
bman2
Legend

redzebs wrote: 5 years ago Why would you buy a player to play where Sanchez plays when you could sign a right sided player to replace Mata
Yeah that’s my point, leftie as in left footed, for the right side. A proper two footer would be better.

Once Sánchez was signed Martial was gone.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

as if vardy wouldn’t walk into our side ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago as if vardy wouldn’t walk into our side ffs
Not so sure about that, he can't trap a 50 yard hoof so he'd be pretty useless
Steggo
First Teamer

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago I’ve never been convinced about Rashford....
He wasn’t a standout through the youth setups and great that he took his chance when given it in the first team..but I don’t think he’s a top player

I think Jose is frustrated at the actual quality of some of our players ....he’s actually just said some players are not as good as other people think they are....
But this is the man that thinks Felliani is a footballer.So he obviously thinks some players are better than 'people' think they are.