is rashford gonna make it then

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

How many academy players did Fergie bring through toward the end though?
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote:How many academy players did Fergie bring through toward the end though?

You keep doing the bringing it back to Fergie at the end of his time in charge. I can't argue, it was terrible and i said so at the time and was criticised for it. But this is much, much worse. I'd take shite Fergie back rather than put up with this. It's saying something that i'm looking forward to Jose possibly coming...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote:Seems to me this one or two chances that need taking puts ridiculous pressure on young shoulders.
I agree with that. It's a mad approach in general.
redzebs
Legend

Steggo wrote:I think the truth falls between both points of view.He is neither brilliant or 'gash'. He is a young player who appears to have all the attributes to become a very good footballer but,as with so many,he has the chance of not making it. This is,to a greater extent,due to the clubs. In my opinion Rashford is already being given too much game time.He needs to be progressed properly. He also needs to be aware of the pressures both the club and his agent will put on him,both will be out for short term gain. If he has a good agent and the club manage him properly then he has a chance. If not he will go the same way as all the other 'wonderkids'.

At present he is a very good prospect,nothing more,nothing less.He could become a very,very good player but that is in the future.

'My posts should be written on scrolls tbf'.Shouldn't that be 'written by trolls'?

Woah woah woah, I make the wise cracks round these parts mucker
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

Imagine his name was Rushford. The fun on here eh........
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:How many academy players did Fergie bring through toward the end though?
Quite a few actually... but ultimately they didn't make it... but the league is full of them...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Quite a few actually... but ultimately they didn't make it... but the league is full of them...

Fuck sake three of the cunts have just won the league!!! :))
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Under 21s, walloped Norway 6-1, hat trick for Rashford...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
First Teamer

Last edited by Steggo 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Rashford is a strange one.
No one who has been following the Youth teams expected Rashford to make it.... He lacked composure and never was a finisher.
A bit like Welbeck, made good chances for himself but couldn't finish.
He's really taken his chance in the 1st team and found that composure...shows that the big-time doesn't faze him...he's also shown that with England too...he's a natural for the pressure and the big occasion
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018