Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago and the pogba/raiola rollercoaster is off again... not even remotely unusual for them to rock the boat on the eve of a huge game.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55220519
I wonder if he was told he wasn’t starting against Leipzig?

Won’t do much to boost the price we get for him. Annoyingly Haaland has the same agent.
Jason
Star Man

Raiola is a twat. But honestly at this point pogba can fuck off, he's been a sick note the past couple seasons.

Ferguson was right all those years ago, and utd should never ever purchase another player owned my Raiola.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago
FuB wrote: 3 years ago and the pogba/raiola rollercoaster is off again... not even remotely unusual for them to rock the boat on the eve of a huge game.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55220519
I wonder if he was told he wasn’t starting against Leipzig?

Won’t do much to boost the price we get for him. Annoyingly Haaland has the same agent.
...which surely would affect the cut that Raiola takes if a transfer goes ahead. He is such a seemingly petulant character and this clearly rubs off on his protégé.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I’m done with Pogba. There are flashes of brilliance and there are things he can do that perhaps no other player in our squad is capable of. But he’s never strung anything together consistently, defensively he can be a liability and there’s a constant distraction around him. He’s simply not worth it and he’s been here long enough to demonstrate that he’s never going to be a central part of a successful United Team. Throw in his contract situation and we just need to get shut for the highest price possible.

Added too which he’s been usurped by Bruno. If we can get enough to fund 2 quality deeper central midfielders, or a CDM and a centre back, the team will be better for it.
dozer
Legend

Pogba has been usurped by Fred and Mct. Let's not even talk about Bruno usurping him.
No other manager had the balls to drop him. Idk why, it's a no brainer. Player doesn't play well? Drop him. Who cares what the agent says?
If Bruno's agent starts mouthing off I'll still play him every game.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 3 years ago Pogba has been usurped by Fred and Mct. Let's not even talk about Bruno usurping him.
No other manager had the balls to drop him. Idk why, it's a no brainer. Player doesn't play well? Drop him. Who cares what the agent says?
If Bruno's agent starts mouthing off I'll still play him every game.
Given his 'commercial value' he may well have contractual clauses about how often he has to play.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Pogba is a hangover from the Jose era; a galactico with a cunt of an agent who talks shit. It seems Pog's influence on the pitch and in the dressing room is fading and Raiola isn't taking it very well. But I'd still hold on to him for now cos he's still got quality. Plus the media sensationalise and simply lie about stuff he says cos they know it gets fans ranting and raving.

I'd like to think Ole and Ed make more sensible signings now. Pogba was signed at a time when Ed signed a shitload of other Raiola players cos it was easy and he wasn't very good at the job. And cos Jose burns through players. I think we had 9 at one point. But they do seem to make slightly more sensible signings now and dodge cunts like Raiola.

He only really has overhyped shite and galacticos anyway, which never work out well for us. We should sign younger less well know players before they get snapped up by super agents. But tbf the new right wing brexit transer rules will make that harder. Not being able to sign any foreign player under 18 is a pisser.
FuB
Site Admin

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 3 years ago I’m done with Pogba. There are flashes of brilliance and there are things he can do that perhaps no other player in our squad is capable of. But he’s never strung anything together consistently, defensively he can be a liability and there’s a constant distraction around him. He’s simply not worth it and he’s been here long enough to demonstrate that he’s never going to be a central part of a successful United Team. Throw in his contract situation and we just need to get shut for the highest price possible.

Added too which he’s been usurped by Bruno. If we can get enough to fund 2 quality deeper central midfielders, or a CDM and a centre back, the team will be better for it.
I have a feeling this is at the heart of the latest round of exit machinations. He's no longer the "best player" in anyone's eyes. Whether he was previously is a moot point but he's definitely not the shining star his ego (and agent... his commercial value, and therefore Raiola's cut suffers) wants him to be so, yeah, we absolutely need to get rid of this toxic influence.

Getting rid of him would also mean that van de Beek becomes less of a (somehow) problem for Ole and his ridiculous wages can help fund an increase for people who actually deserve it, i.e. Bruno.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Another point is that his contract is up in 2022. So by next summer he'll have 12 months left. I can't see us letting him go for free, so there's a very real likelihood he'll be off in the summer - possibly even January.
bman2
Legend

The club chose Pogba over Jose. It let player power and twats like Raiola get out of control.

We won’t get that much for him. Juve say they’re interested. They’ll want to do some kind of swap. I think the club might have been trying to sell him last summer, and that’s what the Sancho thing was all about.