Should Alex Ferguson return

Manchester United chat

If David Moyes was sacked would you want Alex Ferguson to return.

Poll ended at 7 years ago

Yes
No votes
No
46%
Maybe
No votes
Are you Joking
54%

Total votes: 13
Robbo
Legend

7 years ago

This is being debated on other United forums so I thought lets play Devils Advocate.

If David Moyes was sacked would you want Alex Ferguson to return until the end of the season such as Sir Matt Busby did after Wilf McGuinness was sacked back in 1970.

Me personally no he should what does Rant say?
-----------------------------------------------------
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

7 years ago

Should he fuck.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

You'd have to turf out all his wanker staff too because there's no point in having Fergie as manager if that mob are still working with the players day to day
Pikey McScum
Legend

7 years ago

If ever a thread was likely to make Alf's head explode then this is it.

Ferguson? Fuck off!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Fuck off... if it was up to me, he'd be sacked from the job he's got, and I'd pull his fuckin statue down 'n all...

There is actually a cynical thought going through my head lately that he only quit, because he woke to the realization that this squad was fuckin knackered, and it was all downhill from here... best get out and let someone else take the blame for the mess, that he KNOWS, he's responsible for...

I used to think of him as everyone else... United Legend... not any more...

Utter contempt for the man... even more so than the Glazers...

Them I can understand...pigs can't help being pigs...

But I will never forgive Ferguson shafting the fans, who think him worthy of a statue, and a stand, and a street...

St. Alex of Manchester.

Fuck him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Fuck off... if it was up to me, he'd be sacked from the job he's got, and I'd pull his fuckin statue down 'n all...

There is actually a cynical thought going through my head lately that he only quit, because he woke to the realization that this squad was fuckin knackered, and it was all downhill from here... best get out and let someone else take the blame for the mess, that he KNOWS, he's responsible for...

But I will never forgive Ferguson shafting the fans, who think him worthy of a statue, and a stand, and a street...

St. Alex of Manchester.

Fuck him...
Bravo. Totally agree.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Are you Joking???????? :-ss
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedManc
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

Did he leave? any highlights I see on the TV of late show more of him than Moyes.
Robbo
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Fuck off... if it was up to me, he'd be sacked from the job he's got, and I'd pull his fuckin statue down 'n all...

St. Alex of Manchester.

Fuck him...
This thought has been going through my head that he decided bugger it cant be arsed any more and jumped ship.
-----------------------------------------------------
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

that fucking jock twat can fuck off tbf

its been half a season and its already clear he has fucked utd in the long term

taggart can fuck off an all
lkhm

hoofing