Victor Lindelof

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Defenders are boring cunts tbf. And I don't know much about him.

Is he quick? Good feet? Will he make us pass the ball out? Will he compliment Bailley?
pint vulger
First Teamer

Rio wasnt ,neither was Maldini,Barasi,Beckanbauer Roberto Carlos,to name just a few.
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote:Defenders are boring cunts tbf. And I don't know much about him.

Is he quick? Good feet? Will he make us pass the ball out? Will he compliment Bailley?
Does any of that matter? Surely it depends on how Jose has us play. Will he be arriving into a supportive, positive environment where the players are determined to do much better or will it be a devisive, every man for himself mess with a bunch of unhappy millionaires....

Will Jose have sorted his own shit out or will he just go further down the rabbit hole of self destruction.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

this might be another of them weird joey signings where he freezes em out from day one for no reason, roho and badly to start the season I reckon
lkhm

hoofing
Davel
First Teamer

bman2 wrote:So basically nobody has any opinions on Lindelof then.
Yeah are you serious
brilliant signing, he has 2 feet 2 legs and can move faster than 10 mph
a 100% improvement on the dutch tw@t
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Can't deny, Jones has been fuckin great so far...

Lindelof is going to find it hard to get into the side...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Site Admin

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Can't deny, Jones has been fuckin great so far...

can't disagree with you there but you're neglecting to consider Phil's impressive injury record
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Can't deny, Jones has been fuckin great so far...

Phil Jones is a proper defender. I've always liked him; staying fit has always been his biggest problem.

I know little about Lindelof but on paper Jones and Bailly have all the ingredients you'd want in a centre back pairing. Many similarities between them and Rio/Vida - neither are as good, but if they get a run together, they could well be good enough.
bman2
Legend

I find it very hard to judge a CB individually, they can look so different playing with different players under different managers. Lindelof seems to have different qualities, more of a ball player. I'm not bothered that he's not a starting option yet, early days and all that. You clearly need more than 2 CBs. And if we go three at the back, he might be just the job, we wouldn't want three lumps who can hardly pass back there.
swampash
Legend

I think you have to add Rojo into the mix too, if we go 3 at the back.