OGS.....

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Yeah it wasn't the worst decision the Glazers and Ed have made. The ESL tops that. But then also don't forget the club nearly went bankrupt in 2010. That stuff isn't just bad, it's ruinous.

Ole leaves behind a top squad that's only one or two players away from being serious title challengers. So it's not all doom and gloom. I just think people are more fucked off than they perhaps should be cos the club kept him on so long.
Has anyone else ever been as shit at their job as Woodward is? And he must be paid a huge amount.
swampash
Legend

Now he's gone, I'll have to edit my signature panel...what joy...
fat maradona
Legend

Does anyone else read Squires comic strip? It always makes me chuckle and this weeks is bang on the truth about how the club is run - https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng ... nited-exit
swampash
Legend

Yup, it’s good.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Does anyone else read Squires comic strip? It always makes me chuckle and this weeks is bang on the truth about how the club is run - https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng ... nited-exit
:))

You know itt's bad when a satirical piss take is actual reality
bman2
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Does anyone else read Squires comic strip? It always makes me chuckle and this weeks is bang on the truth about how the club is run - https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng ... nited-exit
Does he write and draw them? He’s brilliant really.
fat maradona
Legend

Yeh, he’s the cartoonist. I find him funny as fuck. He used to also do a strip based on Aussie football, I didn’t understand the content but it still raised a smile.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

To me, I was never convinced at all by Ole. I never had any sense that we were properly making progress, even with the improved league finishes. He always lacked credibility and while I think he's great bloke and he was a cracking player, he just never had it. I came off him in waves. When you look beyond the league finishes, you can see the reality. He has a bit of a bounce for 12 months after Jose, where I think the players reacted to just not being in a toxic environment for a bit. Then last season, Liverpool hit the skids with injury and Chelsea were shite with Lampard. A fit liverpool and a full Chelsea season under Tuchel and we finish 4th at best.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago To me, I was never convinced at all by Ole. I never had any sense that we were properly making progress, even with the improved league finishes. He always lacked credibility and while I think he's great bloke and he was a cracking player, he just never had it. I came off him in waves. When you look beyond the league finishes, you can see the reality. He has a bit of a bounce for 12 months after Jose, where I think the players reacted to just not being in a toxic environment for a bit. Then last season, Liverpool hit the skids with injury and Chelsea were shite with Lampard. A fit liverpool and a full Chelsea season under Tuchel and we finish 4th at best.
Yeah I was never convinced by Ole. We got off to a promising start, but I was so irritated when the club gave him the job without even waiting to the end of the season. Such an unnecessary decision, so fucking pointless. It’s hard to think of stupider decision the club has made.
dozer
Legend

Congrats on winning the bet swamps. Where should I donate the £10?