OGS.....

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

At this rate, we’ll be in serious trouble when we play a team that’s actually good.
swampash
Legend

Does anyone have an address for the Glazers? I think I might need to write to them...
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He basically says what we've all been saying about Ole

bman2
Legend

Yeah it’s been obvious for a while, but it’s going on so long now that even the like of Neville have to talk about it. Interesting the positive stuff he says about Pochettino. Apparently Poch has maybe the largest coaching team around — when you sign him, you sign up that bunch. Neville saying that when he watched Poch’s Spurs training, he was impressed by the sophistication of the training, rotations in midfield etc. Fucking hell, exactly what we need.

But instead Poch is on a hiding to nothing at PSG. They sacked Tuchel, but it’s obvious now how good a manager he is. I’m sure PSG pay very well, but it’s almost impossible for a manager to get that team in shape, it’s just a Hollywood superstar shit show. But we’re starting to look like a poor man’s PSG tbh.
fat maradona
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah it’s been obvious for a while, but it’s going on so long now that even the like of Neville have to talk about it. Interesting the positive stuff he says about Pochettino. Apparently Poch has maybe the largest coaching team around — when you sign him, you sign up that bunch. Neville saying that when he watched Poch’s Spurs training, he was impressed by the sophistication of the training, rotations in midfield etc. Fucking hell, exactly what we need.

But instead Poch is on a hiding to nothing at PSG. They sacked Tuchel, but it’s obvious now how good a manager he is. I’m sure PSG pay very well, but it’s almost impossible for a manager to get that team in shape, it’s just a Hollywood superstar shit show. But we’re starting to look like a poor man’s PSG tbh.
That's my observation too.......squeeze a load of talented individuals into a starting 11 and hope one of them wins the game for you. All teams hope for that but it's only the well coached ones that win consistently.
Jason
Star Man

The absolute biggest indictment of having OGS as the manager, is that if we were to sack him(which we never will), I don't think any other premier league club would take him on.

A Man Utd manager, who if available, no top flight club would take on. That speaks volumes.

But who knows, maybe in 8 years, as the rebuild continues, OGS will have finally learned how to coach or implement some style of play.
bman2
Legend

This is Ole’s response when asked about McFred in the Villarreal presser:

"The way we broke-up play against Villa, I think they are very instrumental together. The energy and desire. I really like to have the two of them. I can trust them to give us what they've got.“

So there you have it. United’s manager proudly defends shithouse tactics. He says plain as day that he wants TWO central midfielders who play negatively. Nothing about passing. Nothing about controlling a game. He just wants them running about and breaking up play. Against Aston Villa. At Old Trafford. And we fucking lost, Ole.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's no coincidence that Nev has been lauding Poch's coaching methods. He's as frustrated as we are.
sheesh
Legend

Does anyone still think Ole's under pressure?

swampash
Legend

Strewth... :wall: