OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

To an anti Glazer fund?
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago To an anti Glazer fund?
Hardly worth it unless he has 596m to donate
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Congrats on winning the bet swamps. Where should I donate the £10?
Cheers dozer - I'll PM you the charity.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Congrats on winning the bet swamps. Where should I donate the £10?
What was the bet?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Tbf. But there's a fund for the lads that got nicked for "trepassing" onto the pitch at Old Trafford. That's worth it. Especially cos under these authoritarian Tory cunts you get 4 years for kicking a police officers shield when they're attacking you.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
What was the bet?
That United will finish second by end of the season
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
What was the bet?
That United will finish second by end of the season
Second in Manchester?
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Tbf. But there's a fund for the lads that got nicked for "trepassing" onto the pitch at Old Trafford. That's worth it. Especially cos under these authoritarian Tory cunts you get 4 years for kicking a police officers shield when they're attacking you.
sure. my point wasn't to devalue the cause but to point out that, even if some cunt wants to buy the fuckers out, they've got 596m of debt to deal with on top of it.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Insightful Ole interview

The bit about recruitment is interesting. Ole says lots of people higher up, including people that have never kicked a ball, have vetos when it comes to signings, and it causes problems. They're also slow as shit, which we already knew.

Also United ignored chances to sign Haaland when he was at Molde including when his release fee was nowt. We only got interested when he started banging em in at Salzburg, by which time every other cunt wanted him.

Also, as part of Ole's contract, he had to accept that he is basically one voice among many when it comes to signings.

dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 3 weeks ago Insightful Ole interview

The bit about recruitment is interesting. Ole says lots of people higher up, including people that have never kicked a ball, have vetos when it comes to signings, and it causes problems. They're also slow as shit, which we already knew.

Also United ignored chances to sign Haaland when he was at Molde including when his release fee was nowt. We only got interested when he started banging em in at Salzburg, by which time every other cunt wanted him.

Also, as part of Ole's contract, he had to accept that he is basically one voice among many when it comes to signings.

The real question is how many players did Ole recommend we buy and we didn't? We can cherry pick haaland but what if he recommended 10 other players who all turned out to be crap?