Not just a shit beer: Corona and football

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years agoDamn
Fellaini has tested positive too. Are you gonna be okay mate?
Time for you to celebrate m8. Unfortunately he's asymptomatic.
dozer
Legend

Covid attacks the lungs so it's dangerous for people with asthma and other preexisting breathing problems.
Personally I think it's inevitable that most of the world is infected. The government couldn't control a few infected from spreading the virus. It's impossible to stop it now.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 4 years ago Covid attacks the lungs so it's dangerous for people with asthma and other preexisting breathing problems.
Personally I think it's inevitable that most of the world is infected. The government couldn't control a few infected from spreading the virus. It's impossible to stop it now.
yes but that's not the full extent of those at risk. i suggest you do some proper research.... and also regarding your hypothesis
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

There's nothing he can't catch on his chest. Absolute beast.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
FuB
Site Admin

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago
:))

Luckily for him i don't think underlying shitness is one of the at risk categories
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago Covid attacks the lungs so it's dangerous for people with asthma and other preexisting breathing problems.
yes but that's not the full extent of those at risk. i suggest you do some proper research.... and also regarding your hypothesis
Let me check my WhatsApp then
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago
:))
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sky and BT will ‘lose £1bn if sporting events stay shut until August’

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... til-august

This is gonna trouble the Prem. The perpetual growth the league is based on int growing. Not to mention all those poorly run clubs with big debts that they didn't pay off when times were good.

It's not just the Prem either, Barca have forced their players to take a 70% pay cut, and to pay the wages of other staff members.

It will be interesting to see the state of football after all this is over - after the inevitable recession / possible depression too.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Sky and BT will ‘lose £1bn if sporting events stay shut until August’

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... til-august

This is gonna trouble the Prem. The perpetual growth the league is based on int growing. Not to mention all those poorly run clubs with big debts that they didn't pay off when times were good.

It's not just the Prem either, Barca have forced their players to take a 70% pay cut, and to pay the wages of other staff members.

It will be interesting to see the state of football after all this is over - after the inevitable recession / possible depression too.
All the Juve players and Sarri have taken a complete cut for four months as well.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Could serve as a reset for transfer fees and wages.

I bet ticket prices dont fucking come down though.