Manchester United to break away from the Premier League

Manchester United chat
jason_uk
Star Man

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Rumours Klopp is gonna quit. He's publicly slagged the ESL.
Fair play to Kloop if he has the balls to make that statement, and walk away from the job.

Keano was basically calling out OGS yesterday on sky, to more or less do the same thing in making a statement. And he should. If he roles over for the glazers on this, he can forget about what he's done and won at the club. He'll just become a laptop puppet if he stays at the club if/when they force ahead with this. Or he can at least make a stand, say its a pile of shit that is ruining the soul of the club and football, and walk away with his head held high, and maintain his status as a club legend of the club formerly known as Man Utd.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Is anyone else fucking shook that this is happening? When I read those press releases it felt like being hit by a car. If it means we're not gonna win a 21st title, a 4th european cup, what is the fucking point? These are massive narratives in my life and to not have them is deeply fucking upsetting
I think I'm done. I really do. I was hanging by a thread anyway. Neville is right- this is disowning your own club territory.

The once proud traditions of this football club are dead. Its official. I hope this implodes in the most spectacular fashion. I hope this club eats itself - maybe then we can be reborn.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Florentino Perez is president, Joel Glazer is vice chair. Cunts.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Jose Mourinho the first manager to be sacked from the ESL :))
jason_uk
Star Man

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Florentino Perez is president, Joel Glazer is vice chair. Cunts.
Says it all, Glazers can fuck away off..

But its all too late now, they should never have been allowed to buy the club, and this was always going to be the end result.

The only thing that will work is a proper boycott, with no fans attending the games.

Problem is there will always be day trippers willing to spend a fortune travelling from all over the world to fill the seats.. that will create a super atmosphere going forward at OT.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

We've quit the European Club association and Woodworm has resigned his UEFA role.

This is happening. They've gone fucking nuclear.
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

3 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 months ago
I’ll have nothing to do with this. I’ll walk away after 30 years of following us. It’s an absolute disgrace by billionaire wankers!
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

The problem is look at the parties condemning this new league. It's corrupt shite like UEFA and FIFA. Who's going to take them seriously?
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
The problem is look at the parties condemning this new league. It's corrupt shite like UEFA and FIFA. Who's going to take them seriously?
Two things can be bad at once. Most people understand that.
kunal4622
First Teamer

3 months ago

Like Nev said .. deduct the points .. strip them from PL revenue and see how they manage thier finances just by playing Super league .. Super league will be like IPL (cricket league in India) or Chinese league .. no one rememebers who won it last time .. its just a money making machine, fooling ppl, illeagal betting etc ... there will be no heart / emotions in the game left...