Scott Mct

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

bman2 wrote:
9 months ago

I think we should train him as a CB. Good aggression, reads the game, and by CB standards he’d be a quality passer. Let Maguire hang back. Since Ole took over, we never seem to try a bit of creativity like that.
Could do worse....
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

Absolute stand out last night. One of only 3 players to walk off that pitch with their head held high.

Cavani and Greenwood the others.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
4 months ago
Absolute stand out last night. One of only 3 players to walk off that pitch with their head held high.

Cavani and Greenwood the others.
Agreed.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

Would probably make a good captain.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

He possesses an aving it ness without doing all the macho passion bollocks
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Yeah I like his attitude. I would have picked him for this match all day long, he’s a big game player.

BUT.... his technical quality is not great. He’s just not a great passer from what I’ve seen. I see him more as a squaddie than a starter for a top team.
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

We can do better than players than Mctominay. If we want to win trophies, we should be aiming higher.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

Develop him as a CB?
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

McT would arguably work in a Klopp or a Poch team. They like a functional midfielder with grit and good fitness. Doesn't matter if you're not great on the ball. If we eventually hire a manager along those lines I think McT might have a future. The rest of em, even Pog, might not.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Yeah McT is a good ‘un. It’s something that Jose got right.