Scott Mct

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

I thought he'd be a great player when he first broke in under Jose. But then the last couple of seasons he's been average.

He went beast mode against Leeds and that's filled me with hope. He looked better than ever.

I wonder if this is a turning point for Mct
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Better than Matic
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

McT puts in a good shift and he’s a fighter. He reads the play pretty well. But he’s not a great passer and not great at close control.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

He's got an aggressive side too which is something we lack. He always seems to want to hurt an opposition player in big games, especially v City, which is a good quality. He looks psychotic here.

bman2
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
He's got an aggressive side too which is something we lack. He always seems to want to hurt an opposition player in big games, especially v City, which is a good quality. He looks psychotic here.

I think we should train him as a CB. Good aggression, reads the game, and by CB standards he’d be a quality passer. Let Maguire hang back. Since Ole took over, we never seem to try a bit of creativity like that.
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago

I think we should train him as a CB. Good aggression, reads the game, and by CB standards he’d be a quality passer. Let Maguire hang back. Since Ole took over, we never seem to try a bit of creativity like that.
Jesus bman. Stop trying to make a spot available for Pogba m8.
fat maradona
Legend

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago

He plays in the back 4 for Scotland, so knows how to play as a CB. It's not a bad shout actually but we don't have another midfielder of his ilk. Word is that we've agreed a £5.5m deal for Moises Caicedo, who is a box-to-box midfielder and so it makes sense to make some room in midfield. Our recent transfer activity indicates that we are more interested in signing up young potential talent over established and experienced players. Teach 'em the United way etc.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
7 months ago
He plays in the back 4 for Scotland, so knows how to play as a CB. It's not a bad shout actually but we don't have another midfielder of his ilk. Word is that we've agreed a £5.5m deal for Moises Caicedo, who is a box-to-box midfielder and so it makes sense to make some room in midfield. Our recent transfer activity indicates that we are more interested in signing up young potential talent over established and experienced players. Teach 'em the United way etc.
I didn't know that. There you go. I honestly think that could be a good option. It's the kind of thing Pep does.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
7 months ago
I didn't know that. There you go. I honestly think that could be a good option. It's the kind of thing Pep does.
Ole is no Pep though. Also a lot of scottish people don't like him at CB. It can be hard to switch roles once you're a pro. Didn't he start life as an attacking mid / 10?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
7 months ago
Ole is no Pep though. Also a lot of scottish people don't like him at CB. It can be hard to switch roles once you're a pro. Didn't he start life as an attacking mid / 10?
As a striker