Will the Glazers sell?

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Get in. We’ve got them on the ropes a bit here.....
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I might be talking shit but I think they're gonna sell. I think investment has stopped cos they're looking to get out
sheesh
Legend

I remember reading a few years ago that there was an infestation of mice at Old Trafford.

It's embarrassing.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

They still haven't fixed the roof

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Anti-Glazers email sent to Manchester United staff in new protest move

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... dApp_Other
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The club still waiting on the Glazers to approve the money to fix the swimming pool

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

One of the private coaches United players use appears on Stretford Paddock every now and then and talks about how the players are unhappy with having to organise and pay for extra training sessions themselves

Basically most clubs offer extra training. But United don't, they make the players sort it out for themselves, which many do in their back gardens via private coaches.

Obviously it's not the cost that's the issue, it's the fact the club don't care enough to offer it

When we talk about how United have no plan, no coaching, it's not just Ole's failings, it's systemic
swampash
Legend

That's a really telling insight Sid. Fits well with the general feeling that we're pretty crap at developing players. Awful, really, and betrays the penny-pinching mentality, which is likely to get even worse now.