Assessing our squad

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Like us, they'll probably get a new manager.

Yeah and Real were supposed to be skint. Tchouameni is ace, exactly what we need. They’ll get Mbappe and Pogba (if they want him) for free this summer, and Haaland is also supposed to be heading to Madrid. I’m so sick of United just being a shit incompetent outfit. It’s getting stupid supporting this club, it’s really not worth anyone’s time caring when the owners and senior executives don’t.
We'll get Mata and Matic on new deals, and if we're lucky a galactico that doesn't fit into any system. Old Trafford night get a new lick of paint.
bman2
Legend

Matic has announced that he’s leaving the club this summer. Not that surprising, but a certainty now. Matic, Pogba, maybe Beek … a shit midfield gets even worse. We surely need a couple of players there as maybe top priority,
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Matic has announced that he’s leaving the club this summer. Not that surprising, but a certainty now. Matic, Pogba, maybe Beek … a shit midfield gets even worse. We surely need a couple of players there as maybe top priority,
Great news. Joses 6ft 6 dosser doesn't belong in a modern attacking team. As a senior pro he'll have been on a wodge too.

Now get rid of more
bman2
Legend

There’s no team spirit and everyone admits the dressing room is a war zone. Players criticizing each other, criticizing the managers, the coaches, etc.

Makes you wonder which ones can even be kept at the club. No point having a player who’s a bad influence. I get the sense that Ralf doesn’t have much time for almost any of them 🤣
sheesh
Legend

Bit annoyed about Paul Scholes relaying a conversation he had with Lingard recently, where the player described the dressing room as a 'disaster'.

The same player who posted a picture of himself in a West Ham shirt on Instagram last year.

This is who Scholes is mates with. Why is he given a platform to speak about anything? I preferred it when he kept his mouth shut.
bman2
Legend

I've just realised that of all our ex players, I think Ronaldo is probably by far the closest thing to Ferguson, psychologically.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

sheesh wrote: 1 year ago Bit annoyed about Paul Scholes relaying a conversation he had with Lingard recently, where the player described the dressing room as a 'disaster'.

The same player who posted a picture of himself in a West Ham shirt on Instagram last year.

This is who Scholes is mates with. Why is he given a platform to speak about anything? I preferred it when he kept his mouth shut.
Yeah I think its poor, and Lingard strikes me as one of the cunts. Maguire is clearly no leader either. It needs major surgery in that dressing room. And Ten Hag needs to get his back fat Dutch cock out and show em who's boss.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago I've just realised that of all our ex players, I think Ronaldo is probably by far the closest thing to Ferguson, psychologically.
And Jones. He seems a solid pro, but of little use in footballing terms. Same on both counts with Mata. Beek seems sound too. Gea, I think is OK too. Not sure about Bruno, he's a moody twat but I think he's a driven and professional bloke. Fred and McTominay seem OK as personalities. Varane is new and has probably been swallowed up by the whole thing, but by all accounts he's a serious pro. Sancho is one who's apparently got a bit of an attitude, but thats probably down to wanting to play. you don't make a move to Germany at such age unless you have a bit of character. That's probably the core. Gea, Varane, Beek, Fred, Tominay, Ronaldo, Sancho. Elanga, Hannibal and Garner in as young lads.

Apparently Henderson is a gobby cunt. I'd have Maguire, Shaw, Bissaka, Pogba, Lingard, Cavani, Greenwood in the cunt club. Get shut of the lot.

Thats just a quick view but honestly, where do you even start with this lot? Not only do we need more quality in, we need to ship a load of toxic elements out, and bring in some leadership. What a fucking mess. I just hope we're serious about sorting it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago There’s no team spirit and everyone admits the dressing room is a war zone. Players criticizing each other, criticizing the managers, the coaches, etc.

Makes you wonder which ones can even be kept at the club. No point having a player who’s a bad influence. I get the sense that Ralf doesn’t have much time for almost any of them 🤣
With neglectful owners, a commercial-first approach, and bags of incompetence and inexperience behind the scenes

Ten Hag is fucked. To win a major trophy under these circumstances seems nearly impossible. Good job he's already bald cos he'd be losing all his hair over this. No doubt we'll watch him age horribly on the touchline, poor cunt 😂
sheesh
Legend