Jadon Sancho - Welcome.

Manchester United chat
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4839
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

What a signing. What an attack.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26784
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

I think people will be disappointed. After all the hype they're expecting a WC Mbappe type. But Sancho is still learning. Also we've done nothing to fix the fact we can't control games. So there's a chance he'll be playing in a team that has to keep coming from behind like last season, which will result in him getting unfair stick.
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1199
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

What a signing. What an attack.
I would have started a thread but it would have been me trying to distract you from the fact that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6859
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

What a signing. What an attack.
I would have started a thread but it would have been me trying to distract you from the fact that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
Perhaps you could put something in your signature to make sure any distraction is only temporary
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26784
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

What a signing. What an attack.
I would have started a thread but it would have been me trying to distract you from the fact that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
Now you mention it, let's talk about capitalism, it's more interesting than football
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26784
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

What a signing. What an attack.
I would have started a thread but it would have been me trying to distract you from the fact that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
Perhaps you could put something in your signature to make sure any distraction is only temporary
Fatty could also put something in his bio to let us know he's absolutely a man, and only women have vaginas, to reconfirm his masculinity - cos apparently he's feeling theatened by trans people
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6648
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Right winger: Check
Good passer: Check
High IQ: Check
Dormund player: Sigh... check.

Hopefully he breaks the jinx. He's English too so there shouldn't be any issues in fitting culturally. We need him to hit the ground running.
User avatar
OliverB
Trainee
Posts: 7
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Midlands

1 month ago

Very good signing on paper and if we get the Varane deal over the line it ramps the pressure up on OGS in terms of expectation and will give us an insight into how he handles big players.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8911
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

OliverB wrote:
1 month ago
Very good signing on paper and if we get the Varane deal over the line it ramps the pressure up on OGS in terms of expectation and will give us an insight into how he handles big players.
Yeah he can’t say he didn’t get his top choices with those two.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8911
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
Right winger: Check
Good passer: Check
High IQ: Check
Dormund player: Sigh... check.

Hopefully he breaks the jinx. He's English too so there shouldn't be any issues in fitting culturally. We need him to hit the ground running.
After Kagawa and Mhikitaryan, let’s hope third time is lucky buying this type of player from Dortmund. But it’s not just Dortmund, players often seem to struggle coming from the Bundesliga to the PL. Havertz and Werner at Chelsea for example, though Havertz has been pretty good and seems to be finding his feet.

It’s seen as a weaker league, but I think players coming from Ligue 1 in France often do better. I’ve no idea if the stats actually back this up, it’s just my impression.
Post Reply