Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

If you think I’m going to get over excited about re-signing 36-year old Ronaldo then you’re absolutely spot on!

He’s clearly not the player of 2009 but will offer something different.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

My inner child has taken over on this one, I'm made up!

Its a deal that works on so many levels. Short term bridge until Haaland comes in, in a position we need to strengthen, his personality and winning mentality will push everyone and the commercials mean this deal pays for itself. Apparently the jump in share price has increased the value of the club by 138m since this was announced. Mental.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The value will soon plummet again when Burnley dominate Matic and Fred
bman2
Legend

Fred. He’s got more names than good passing feet.
sheesh
Legend

FuB
Site Admin

How long do you think Ole will keep him on the bench for? Some of these foreign players can take up to a season to adapt to the PL, you know.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago
Does he know any midfielders he could have a word with as well? Better than Fred is the only requirement
dozer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago If you think I’m going to get over excited about re-signing 36-year old Ronaldo then you’re absolutely spot on!

He’s clearly not the player of 2009 but will offer something different.
He broke Juve's club record for most goals scored in a single season with 37 goals. He followed that up with 36 goals last season in fewer games.

Be excited mate. He's better than Lukaku. And Kane.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago The value will soon plummet again when Burnley dominate Matic and Fred
Go on, Sid. Enjoy the moment and smile. We won’t judge.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
fat maradona
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago How long do you think Ole will keep him on the bench for? Some of these foreign players can take up to a season to adapt to the PL, you know.
what about that Portuguese mentality though?