Fred is banned by fifa

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58486811

Not sure if this deserved its on topic, but just confirmed, Fred (and all the other Brazilians have been banned) Means he will miss this weekend, and the CL game.

So no fred, and no mctominay.

Will be interesting to see what OGS does now, Pogba/VDB sounds a bit leaky!

I keep forgetting that Matic is still a Utd player, so will be him and Pogba I guess. VDB watching from the sidelines.
bman2
Legend

I can understand the South American football federations taking a hard line. They’re trying to qualify for the World Cup. And they’re middle income countries. it’s not right for players to learn their trade there, often with at least some taxpayer expense, then strike it rich at Europe’s big clubs, only for those clubs to tell the federations to fuck off.

The UK government’s position is daft though, making the players quarantine for 10 days. Vaccinate the players and test them fully for Covid every day when they come back. there’s no need to be so inflexible about it. Especially when their policy just treats poorer countries like lepers because they think they can.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Thank fuck for that
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years agoThank fuck for that
It's come to something when that's what fans are thinking :))
Jason
Star Man

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I can understand the South American football federations taking a hard line. They’re trying to qualify for the World Cup. And they’re middle income countries. it’s not right for players to learn their trade there, often with at least some taxpayer expense, then strike it rich at Europe’s big clubs, only for those clubs to tell the federations to fuck off.

The UK government’s position is daft though, making the players quarantine for 10 days. Vaccinate the players and test them fully for Covid every day when they come back. there’s no need to be so inflexible about it. Especially when their policy just treats poorer countries like lepers because they think they can.
The thing that I cant wrap my head around though, is that it all kicked off due to the 4 Argentines who came from England, and the Brazilian health authorities said it was breach, and they needed to qarantine.

So how exactly did Brazil plan to play all those uk based Brazilians who also made their way from the UK?!

Just have a different set of rules for them?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years agoThank fuck for that
It's come to something when that's what fans are thinking :))
Innit, it's also come to something when it takes the most powerful global football body to get him out of our team