Erik Ten Hag

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The players are pissed off cos Ten Hag is going to make them run a lot
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago The players are pissed off cos Ten Hag is going to make them run a lot
Pretty much this. And deliver home truths. And unlike Ragnick, he’ll have the backing to punt a few. I’ll reserve judgement and remain VERY cautious, but there are a few signs that the football operation at the club might finally be starting to wake up and organise itself, awake to the fact that the revenue streams are going to dwindle unless we remember we are actually a football club.
sheesh
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Lots of talk that ETH wants McLaren in as one of his assistants. Not sure how I feel about that - but the key thing is, he needs to be able to bring in whoever he wants.
They've worked together before at FC Twente. He won the title there.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

sheesh wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Lots of talk that ETH wants McLaren in as one of his assistants. Not sure how I feel about that - but the key thing is, he needs to be able to bring in whoever he wants.
They've worked together before at FC Twente. He won the title there.
Yeah thats where I can see the merit. And I can see the value of him having someone who knows the league too. I just worry that it'll retain some sense to connection to the 'United DNA under Ferguson', when what we need is completely fresh start.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh
Legend

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

🤣🤣
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

:-BD :-BD :-BD
bman2
Legend

Reports from credible outfits now that TH is jointing the club ASAP, as soon as Ajax’s season is done, which is only two weeks away or so. Really encouraging that he’s eager to seize the chance to turn around a huge club that has been an embarrassment to its supporters for the last nine years. He’s up for it.

It’s also really starting to look like Rangnick is having quite a big influence on things. TH was his preferred option, and it sounds like he’s having an influence on our transfer policy too. The club actually seems to be trying to get its shit together now.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Reports from credible outfits now that TH is jointing the club ASAP, as soon as Ajax’s season is done, which is only two weeks away or so. Really encouraging that he’s eager to seize the chance to turn around a huge club that has been an embarrassment to its supporters for the last nine years. He’s up for it.

It’s also really starting to look like Rangnick is having quite a big influence on things. TH was his preferred option, and it sounds like he’s having an influence on our transfer policy too. The club actually seems to be trying to get its shit together now.
We've changed managers before.
Let's reserve judgement until the recruitment actually happens.
Let's see how many first team players they get rid off. That's the primary indicator I'm looking for. The next one is how many galacticos we buy. Even 1 is too many.