Legend

Romano says here we go

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

He’s usually spot on.

It’s probably a good choice. But we’re beyond a managerial fix
fat maradona
Legend

Joel, let's have some hope that things will change this time around. Little things like having a style of play and ensuring we sign the right type of player will move the club forward in the right direction. If the Ten Hag project is a failure, then I'll give up all hope that the club will turn things around whilst owned by the Glazers.
sheesh
Legend

It's good that the club has been investing in the football structure, although time will tell how it will work.

Ed Woodward was basically doing the role of Arnold, Murtough, etc. Mental when you think about it.

I'm not sure what to expect for next season. I don't expect anything in terms of challenging for trophies (or even top 4) as there's a big transition ahead for the squad and playing style, etc.
sheesh
Legend

Robbo
First Teamer

Lets wait and see United can still fuck this up X_X
-----------------------------------------------------
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

sheesh wrote: 1 year ago
Thats fine when everyone agrees. But what if he says 'don't you fucking dare pay Pogba 500k a week'. Or 'I don't care if he cost 80m, Maguire isn't a centre half for me.' Or 'Ronaldo has been a great, but I need a striker who'll press from the front'.

Bottom line, until we return to being a football club, we're fucked. And that ain't happening under Glazer rule. Its time for action. The kind that makes a difference.
bman2
Legend

Robbo wrote: 1 year ago Lets wait and see United can still fuck this up X_X
Yeah, I'm well past the point of getting excited about a new manager or a new player. Unless the people controlling United start making football a priority and start getting with the program in a sensible way, no manager or player is going make a difference.

I like the look of Ten Hag, but he could easily just get chewed up by United's shitshow like everyone else who's joined the club the past decade.
fat maradona
Legend

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/e ... ce=twitter

It's official.

It'll be crucial that he is given the time to carry out his plans, won't be an overnight success. Hopefully Dozer won't be making his snide posts about how Ole had done better after 'x' games etc etc
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/e ... ce=twitter

It's official.

It'll be crucial that he is given the time to carry out his plans, won't be an overnight success. Hopefully Dozer won't be making his snide posts about how Ole had done better after 'x' games etc etc
I'll take a lower mid table finish as long as Ten Hag throws most of the squad out and only buys cheaper replacements like Klopp did.
Even if he kicks say 15 of them out and gets in 3-4, that's fine. I'll take a temporary dip in league position for a couple of seasons if he does the reset.
If he simply buys expensive players and did what the previous managers did then yeah, I'll be comparing him to Ole.